Chapter 2: The Dream Coming True

"Wow~"

You looked around as you stepped inside the building where you were supposed to meet with your ex teacher.

"This sure is nostalgic~"

You smiled, analysing everything and thinking about what changed and what stayed the same as it was back when you still used to attend the dance classes here.

"Oh, there you are!"

"Hi there, how's it going?"

You greeted Thomas, or as you used to call him, Tommy. Why such a childish name for a full-grown adult, no one knew. Not even you. You just called him that once, and it stayed that way. He was a tall and handsome man, who always knew what to do, even in frustrating situations that others wouldn't be able to handle. Tommy sure looked like he was really stressed out about something, and you saw him like that only once. Yeah, that was in the past. You two were very close ever since you met for the first time. And one day, you two went to a walk. While running around excitedly, someone bumped into you and you fell on the ground. That time, you hurt your leg, and you still can remember that scared face of his you saw that time. Thankfully, the injury was only a light one, and nothing bad happened. He sure worries A LOT about you.

"So, Tommy..."

You looked at him, with a curious look in your eyes.

"Come with me, will you?"

He took your hand and dragged you to one of the rooms where there were few guys with their heads covered so that no one will be able to see their faces. One...Two...Three...There were five of them, all looking your way and you suddenly felt their gazes on you. It sent chills go thru your body. They went all the way from your feet to your neck, making you look nervous.

"Ok, _____. I called you here because of those guys. Well, actually because of only one of them..."

Tommy looked at the one with the most colourful clothes.

"Now listen, _____. I need you to stay silent about everything, understand?!"

He looked so seriously at you, there was no way you could actually say anything else than-

"Well, if you look at me like that, then I'll have keep silent."

He looked relieved, and told the guys to leave the room. Only the one with the very colourful clothes could stay. We all sat down, looking at each other. And then, the serious conversation started. You could understand as much as that you will have to take this unknown guy to your house and let him live there for some time.

"Ok, Tommy...First of all, I don't know if my mom will be ok with this. Second, can I really take someone I know nothing about under the same roof as I and my mom are? And third, our house is not that big, and you have many rich students here in the agency that have big houses and a lot of free space, so why can't he just stay at someone else's house?"

"Well..."

Tommy looked at the guy and then back at you.

"I know you can keep a secret, and I trust only you. Not the other students, but you and you alone! I need your help, and I am sure that your mom won't be against it, because I called her when you were on your way here, asking her help and she accepted, of course."

He smiled slyly.

"Your mom just can't say 'no' to me, you know? She's just likes me too much to reject me, and you know that very well!"

"Ok, ok...And what is it all about the secret? You know, it got me really curious."

I looked at the guy, trying to capture the features of his face, but it was still covered carefully with his hood. The guy just smiled and whispered in a low voice.

"Hello."

His voice was gentle and sounded calming. It somehow seemed to you like Déjà vu. Like you already heard that voice somewhere many, many times. But where? Why couldn't you remember now? This stupid forgetful mind of yours! You wanted an explanation, and you were just about to get one.

...

"Oh.My.God!"

You covered you mouth in amusement. No way this is actually happening! No.Way! You quickly turned your stare to the guy.

"Are you for real, Tommy?"

Your voice was shaking with excitement. You lightly pinched your cheek, thinking that maybe you are just asleep, and all this is just a dream. You thought you have fallen asleep while listening to Tommy earlier and all this was just a dream that would go away soon. When you pinched your cheek, and still was there, with Tommy and HIM, you felt a real happiness spread through your body.

"...you're funny..."

HE said, smiling and a low laugh escaped his lips.

"Hey, don't laugh!"

You yelled at him in embarrassed voice. You still couldn't believe this. You always dreamed about meeting him, and now you would be taking care of him while he was here in this town. The dream of many girls became reality for you. The dream of meeting with G-dragon from the BigBang.

"I'm going to have a heart attack..."

Was everything you were able to say. From today onwards, you are going to share one roof with the great G-Dragon. The idol that all the girls wanted only for themselves. This is a dream coming truth.

"But why don't he just stay in a hotel, or something like the others?"

You were finally able to calm yourself down, still a bit shaken by the new information you received not too long enough. Tommy just looked at G-dragon and sighed.

"The little idiot forgot to reserve a room in a hotel and now there are no free rooms in any of the hotels that are acceptable for him to stay in. I can't take him to my home, because my sister often comes to visit, and she is a totally crazy over BigBang, especially the G-Dragon here. And as I already told you, the only person I can rely on and I believe in is..."

He stopped and helped you to stand up, before wrapping his hands around your waist from behind, while nuzzling his face into your hair.

"...right here."

"You know what? Sometimes, I really think Tommy fits you perfectly. Especially at times like this, because you are all cuddly like a little boy."

He smiled playfully and released you from his hug, and waving and shouting 'Thank you!' at you, as you and GD were leaving the agency.