Chapter 4: Horror Time!

*Ding, Dong*

The sound of the house bell rang thru every single room. You were in the living room, while the famous Ji, as you were allowed to call him from now on, was exploring the rest of the house. Strange, there wasn't supposed to be any visitor now, so who could it be?

*Ding, Dong*

"Coming!"

You shouted, thought they won't hear you anyway. When you got to the door and opened them, there were two men carrying a lot of bags full of all kind of stuff. When they saw you, they lowered the bags on the ground and left you standing in from of the door.

"oh, my things!"

You heard Ji from behind. He probably too was curious about the visitors.

"So, all these things are yours? Wow, that's a lot of stuff!"

"Yeah well, since I didn't know where I would end up, I just took nearly everything with myself. But I am glad I will be living with you!"

...

It took longer than you thought to carry all the things inside. Your back was aching and so were your arms.

"Whew, finally!"

You exclaimed, plopping down on your bed and pretending to be dead. Ji chuckled and proceeded to sort everything out. You already told him where to put which items, so there was no need for your help anymore as he himself wouldn't even allow you to, claiming that "You are already doing enough just by letting me stay here."

"Got anything to do once you're done unpacking?"

You mumbled to the sheets, not bothering to look at him. You were still too drained of energy to do so.

"Not really, I got today free so that I can settle down in the new environment. Got anything you would like to do?"

He put the last piece of his clothing items out, putting them into now his closed. God bless you mom for taking most of your stuff over to your friend and leaving an empty one here, ready to be used. Checking your phone, you smiled to yourself and stood up, reaching for your keys.

"Jup, follow me!"

You exclaimed excitedly, grabbing Ji's hand and dragging him outside.

...

The two of you were sitting in the middle of the highest row in the cinema. When you got there, you were praying for them to not have the tickets sold out. Your prayers were answered. This was the movie you wanted to go to ever since it was out, but you had no one to go with, so seeing an opportunity, you reached for it. This was perfect!

"What are we even going to watch?"

Ji leaned towards me and whispered. I quickly pushed him back with hot red cheeks.

Thank god it's so dark, otherwise he would see!

"T-The movie's name is IT. It's supposed to be a horror movie."

"Oh, I see..."

...

"____, I'm bored~"

How in the hells name did no one kick you out yet? Ji's whining has been going on for at least twenty minutes, yet no one seemed to mind. Even to you, it was starting to get pretty annoying.

"Hey, ______. Pay attention to mee~!"

What in the Love's name is he on about?

"Hey, seriously~"

He threw his hand around your shoulders, nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck like a puppy.

What.The.FUDGE!!!!

"What the hell?! G-Get off!"

You whisper-shouted, trying to push him away, but his grip was too strong and well... Let's face it. You didn't really want to push him away, so you weren't really trying in the first place. So, for the rest of the movie, you weren't able to pay any attention to anything else than the guy cuddling you. When It ended, and you were about to leave the building, the madam selling those tickets came up to you.

"Are you alright, miss? You are awfully red in the face. Do you have a fever?"

She rested the palm of her hand on your forehead.

"N-no, I'm alright, thank you. G-gotta go, Bye!"

You took Ji and speed walked out, nearly running for your home. Ji snickered. He absolutely knew and loved the fact that he could get me so flustered, stupid pervert.

You will pay for this!