I need you

When I finally emerged from the shower it was light outside. I could see that there were blackout curtains on all of the windows but we were still in New York, probably in China Town though.
We were in a small apartment with a living room and kitchen and a single bedroom with one bathroom.

I changed into one of Bucky's maroon Henley shirts and a pair of jeans. My shirts were too tight and even though we were having our first fight I didn't care. It had his scent on it because he had worn it at some point but I made no difference to me. It smelled like a mixture of soap and musk and inhaled it before walking into the kitchen where I found him sitting at the small table. He looked tortured. My resolve and anger diminished at the forlorn sight of the lost soldier, my soldier, sitting at the miniature table in front of me.

I grabbed some water from the faucet and took some painkillers from the kit on the counter. "Don't take more...than one." Before he finished his sentence I swallowed four and he shook his head.

" Those are some strong drugs Y/N." He stood up and walked over to me towering over my small frame trying to dominate me I suppose. I refused to back down. " And....?" His jaw twitched conforming my assumption.

" You may be pissed at me and you may prefer to have Pietro here but I wouldn't. The thought....the thought of him here."  He paused and shifted his feet. His eyes met mine and they were bloodshot. The Winter Soldier had been crying or was sleep deprived and at this time I was at a loss as to which. "The thought of him keeping you safe....instead of me. I won't have it. And quite frankly he can't do it. No one can."

His metal fingers gently caressed my face and tucked my hair behind my ears. I couldn't help the small moan escape my lips and he smiled.

"You sound jealous Buck." His blue eyes dove deep into mine and he leaned in closer and I could feel his breath on my face. " I see how he looks at you and the touches he steals. He wants you. I don't take kindly to him looking at what's mine, doll." With that, he tugged on the shirt and gave me his signature smirk.

" Looks good on you." The blush that had been creeping up my neck went into full bloom and spread across my cheeks and he brushed across the length of my body in the small kitchen to get by and do another check of the small apartment. I could feel every inch of his muscular body in the small space. Even the length of his hard cock and this time it was his moan that he couldn't hide.

After I composed myself I went to find Bucky in the pitiful excuse for a living room. The drugs were in my system in full swing and I was feeling the effects. 

I plopped next to Bucky and smirked at him as he turned off the radio with communications with Steve were complete.

"What's the news?" He put his flesh arm around me and leaned his leg towards me. " They were able to find a Hydra compound and they may have the main science base that was doing the research that they wanted you for. We should know by later tonight or tomorrow."  I smiled. " That's great news. Although even though I was pretty nasty to you, these close quarters are appealing."

His eyebrows shot up and I tucked the hair behind his right earning a blush. Knowing that I could fluster a soldier like him only made me want to climb on his lap. He must've seen my expression deepen. "How are those painkillers treating you, doll?" I bit my lip. "Out of everything that you could ask me right now Sergeant- and get an honest answer...that's what you go with?" I can't help but giggle a bit.

"Well I could ask you a dozen questions but that wouldn't be very gentlemanly of me."  I shook my head. "Ok. Fair enough. But there's no TV and we are here for at least another day. How about a question for a question."  He paused and then smiled at the proposition. This could be interesting.  Game on.

Thanks, everyone

Thanks, everyone. Part three to follow. Please feel free to rate or comment. Love to all!!!