FemmeReader X Barricade

Requested:

By:  wαrlσrd σf dєαth

On: Quotev

Written by: Mixnote
_______________________________________

Put up with it

Barricade trudged through the Nemesis' halls, growling in agitation. Another reconnaissance mission went wrong when one of this world's law enforcers mistook him for his own cruiser...

It did not end well...

So after a quick wash and a trip to the bridge to give his report to his lord and master, the mech decided that he would just go to his hab suite and try to forget what happened.

It has been more than six earth months since he came to Earth, and so far, he doesn't like the mudball of a planet. 'Everything is filthy, the indigenous lifeforms are pathetic and disgusting and the Autobots are a pest. Then there was also the fact of having to put up with not only the treacherous, commanding superiors, but also-'

"Hey 'Cade!"

The mech stops in his tracks.

 'Oh slag. Not this again. Not now.'

With now very long and hurried strides, Barricade rushes down the hallway towards his quarters. The last thing he wanted now was to have to put up with (Y/n)... 

He didn't have anything against her. In fact, he -dare he say it- cared for the femme. During the time he spent on the Nemesis she became a friend of his and, more recently, they both admitted that they could be (and wanted to be) more than friends.

They had some things in common, sure. But the one thing he liked most about her was her sense of humour. More so her jokes.

Though, he just couldn't put up with it at the moment. 

"Barricade! Hey, what's gotten into you?" 'Cade stays quiet and quickens his pace. The door just in front of him. 

....Then (Y/n) intercepts. 

The femme lunges towards the poor mech, putting all her weight into it. "AGH!" He is tackled to the ground- many vehicons looking on horror at the two on the floor before slowly backing away. Barricade tries crawling away, but to no avail. The femme grabs his pedes and drags him in the opposite direction.

"Oh no you don't! You're telling me what's wrong whether you like it or not!"

----------------------------

"-and that's what happened during my mission." Barricade slumped down a little further into the chair he was sitting in. 

(Y/n) stood across from him, biting her lower derma as she tried not to laugh. A little snort escapes, however. "S-so, the p-poor human...He...?" 

"He soiled himself. In me. Yes." 

(Y/n) couldn't hold it in any longer. She bursts out laughing, making her poor mechfriend cover his face in embarrassment. "I knew you were going to laugh." 

The femme's laugh stiffles to a few giggles. "Of course I'll laugh. It's funny." She walks over to him and sits down on his lap. "And you look cute when you're embarrassed." A kiss is placed on his cheekplate. 

The mech sighs and sits up a bit, folding his arms around her. "Don't get used to it. I'm not planning on having another episode like that." He nuzzles his helm into her side. 

"...Can I come with you on your next mission anyway? With a camera? I have a feeling that even though you say it won't happen again, it will." 

"Don't jinx it!"
_______________________________________

A/N: Well, I tried! It was super fun to write! Thanks Hero!