Shy!HumanReader X Dreadwing

Requested:

By: Nejteri

On: Quotev

Written by: Mixnote
_______________________________________

Blush

Life on the Nemesis is hard, especially when you are a human female. 

You were originally brought here by some vehicons after you spotted them stealing some military equipment. Instead of killing you on the spot, they decided that you would be of use to the Decepticons. After their leader decided your fate, you were used to gather information for them, and soon became charge to Megatron himself.

But that was months ago. 

During the long time period, many things have changed, including the arrival of some new mechs. One such mech would be Dreadwing- Megatron's now SIC.

Dreadwing wasn't such a bad mech. At first he seemed a bit unnerved with idea of a human spending so much time close to him, but eventually that closeness helped the two of you to become close (in a "I-am-no-longer-disgusted-by-you" way). Now you could be found sitting on his shoulder each and every day. 

Yes, being forced to spend so much time helped you to develop a good relationship, but it didn't quite help with the burning blush you received each time he said your name.

"D-Did you like the book I recommended?" you ask the large seeker as he makes his way to his quarters. 

He nods, "Indeed, but there are a few things I still do not understand. Perhaps you could explain?" The mech punches in the code to his door, allowing the two of you entrance. 

You fiddle with the sleeve of your shirt. "O-Of course. Just...ask away." 

"Thank you (Y/n)." 

And there was that blush.

Dreadwing went to lay down on his berth, taking you from the nook in his shoulder plating and placing you on his chassis. It was as if the heat radiating from his spark went trough you- straight to your cheeks. The SIC takes the datapad on his side table and brings it up for the both of you to read. 

"The first thing I am uncertain of is the happenings at the end of chapter seven-" The mech stops mid-sentence, finally realising just how warm the femme in his care has become. "(Y/n)? Are you alright femme?" 

Your temperature rose once again. 

Very concerned, Dreadwing places the datapad down and brings you up to his faceplate. You were covering your face with your hands, worrying him slightly. 

"(Y/n)?" 

The femme doesn't answer, but instead leans in closer with her face hidden. Suddenly she opens up. It was then that he felt the faintest of touches on his cheek plate. It takes a moment for him to process that he just received a kiss from a femme for the first time in his life.

He blushed.