Kesar weds Arthav

Question: How well are you doing in your life?

Arthav Desai has his life set. At the young age of twenty-five, he has managed to make a name for himself and rule across oceans from America to India as the most eligible bachelor. Born and raised in India; yet, he is said to be from Miami, USA. He is an NRI that every girl in India wants to bag and he is the boss, every woman in USA wants to woo. He is happy. He is satisfied with what he has going on, but his parents think being a successful, independent, young man is not enough in life without a wife to share his fine talents with. *He knows how to present a deal.*

Kesar Arora has no life. She is a twenty-five year old, born and raised in a conservative family belonging in a developing village of India. Her family believes that until she doesn't get married, she must live on their terms in the name of culture and traditions. Only, she knows that once she is married away, she will have to live on the terms of her in-laws in the very name of culture and traditions. That is, until her family places Arthav Desai as a potential candidate to be her husband and the man decides to bring an entirely new proposal on the table that she cannot say no to. *She is not used to saying no.*

"Trust me, Kesar. You don't want to marry me," He said to her, taking her by surprise and shock.

Not all arranged marriage stories start after the marriage, some journeys are in between.

© Copyright 2017, All rights Reserved @little-flaw/wattpad. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner mechanical or electronic without the express written permission of the author.