Sixteen

I did a recount of the chapters I need to finish this tale and it looks like we're going with 35 chapters now.

"Hey guys! It's Gil again! So yesterday I asked you guys to send me questions about-"
"What are you doing?" Matthew had gotten the key to Gilbert's house the last time he was here so he could clean whenever he wanted.
"MATTIE HI???!" Gilbert's face had turned bright red. "I'm just...gött this is so embarrassing...making a video." The Prussian pressed a button on the camera in front of him.
"Cool. Do you want me to clean the house while you do that!"
"You can...but would you like to be in the video? You can if you want to."
"Well...I wouldn't know what to say..."
"Just pretend the camera is a person and follow my lead."
"Alright. Yeah." Matthew entered the room and sat down on the bed beside Gilbert.
"I'm gonna do the intro and everything again. Okay?"
"Yeah. Okay."
Gilbert turned the camera back on and faced it with a charismatic smile.
"What's up guys! It's Gilbert! I'm here today with my friend Matthew. That's right! I have friends! We're in my bed but don't get any ideas. Or maybe do...but send me the fanfics!"
"Oh boy." Matthew muttered.
"So yesterday I tweeted out asking you guys to send me  questions for my Q&A and you guys glitched out my Twitter so thanks for that." Gilbert rolled his eyes. "But that just means we have a lot of content to go through. I didn't really expect Mattie to be here so I'll probably throw some questions at him as well if that's okay."
Matthew swallowed but smiled politely.
"First, Mattie, tell these losers a little about yourself."
"Oh...well...I'm twenty five, I'm Canadian, and I love hockey and poutine and plaid flannel."
"Nice." Gilbert nodded. "Okay, so first question..." He looked down at his phone. "Will you be my daddy? First of all...I'm already a daddy, and secondly yes."
"If you're a dad...then who are you dad to?" Matthew asked.
"Kesesese~ do you wanna know what you're competing against?"
"Maybe..." Matthew winked.
"Oh my~" Gilbert chuckled. "Now...will you show us your nipples?"
"People actually ask you that?"
"Ja. And I can't show nipples because YouTube might restrict me. They might even restrict me for simply saying that word."
"Oh no."
"Okay, next question...what happened to..." Gilbert trailed off.
"What? What happened to what?"
"We're not answering that question. I'll edit that out." Gilbert decided.
"What was the question?"
"It's just really inappropriate."
"I find it hard to believe that somebody like you would find something inappropriate but okay. We'll move on."
"Right, so, bro, do you lift?"
"What is this? Two thousand ten?" Matthew asked.
"I miss twenty ten. Everybody wore rubber bands on their wrists and being scene was cool again for a little while."
"I think that was twenty eleven."
"That was a good year too."
"Let's go to the next question."
"Good idea. Do you like 2D girls or 3D girls? Well, I'm Bi so I like double D girls and long D boys."
"Is that why we're friends? Because of my dick?"
"My intentions were clear when we met, Matthew. I am a man who loves dick."
"You're going to get banned from YouTube for that."
"I love detective shows yes sir. That's the kinda dick I meant."
"Suuure..." Matthew rolled his eyes.
"Well, that's all the questions I'm going to answer today. Don't forget to like and subscribe. Stay awesome!" Gilbert reached forward and turned the camera off.
"So what did you come here for?" He asked.
"You wanted me over. Is your house dirty?"
"Something's dirty alright.~" Gilbert flirted.
"But seriously, you hired me to clean your house so..."
"How about you clean my house and then we do something a little...special...? It'll be your reward."
"Okay deal." Matthew grinned. It was time to get to work.

I wrote Hey America like three years ago and I just noticed that my real name is on the cover like????