Tag Two

1

1.) First person I've ever obsessed over?

I do not remember.

2.) Current obsession?

Too many to count.

3.) Favorite band?

Ashes Remain

4.) Favorite singer?

Celine Dion

5.) Favorite YouTuber?

Ohmwrecker and Vixella are my favorites.

6.) First concert?

Big Time Rush at Mardi Gras. Most boring night of my life.

7.) Favorite movie?

Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron

8.) Favorite actor/actress?

N/A

9.) First celebrity crush?

*gags*

10.) Ever got made fun of for what I like?

Yes

11.) Favorite book?

The Heroes of Olympus: Book Five: The Blood of Olympus

12.) Favorite TV show?

The Walking Dead

13.) Favorite fictional character?

Masky. Even though I think he's real. I would summon him to prove it, but I'd probably just, ya know, die. Cause he's a proxy.

14.) Something I love about a fandom I'm in?

The fact that when it comes to my fandoms, I know the only reason my sister hates them is because she knows they're cooler than her silly little boy bands.

15.) Something I hate about a fandom I'm in?

One sentence. All the slutty and/or smutty fanart that is slowly taking over and must be destroyed.

16.) Would I ever take a bullet for the people I fangirl over?

Maybe. Really depends on who they are, though. Although, if they were Ticci Toby, no. He can't feel it, so he'd be fine.

17.) Do I ever hide the fact that I like someone out of fear of getting teased?

No. And why? Because I make sure haters learn real fucking quick that I'm not someone to fuck with.

18.) Have I ever met any of my idols?

No... but damn I would if I could...

19.) Do I have any merch of the people I fangirl over?

Not yet. 😜

20.) Favorite fangirl moment?

Dunno. They're all pretty extreme, but I guess when TheWaffleGalaxy actually noticed me and replied to my comment on one of his videos! Granted, it was only a question, but still, a YouTuber noticed my existence!

I took a screenshot of it because it was the first time I received a reply.

(Picture will be posted later on)