Random Thirteen

Facts about me

1.) List 20 random facts about yourself.

- in progress -

2.) Describe 3 legitimate fears and explain how they became fears.

1: fear of spiders

I developed this fear because I've always been terrified of spiders and I don't really know why.

2: fear of losing people

This fear first surfaced when I lost my paternal grandmother at 7 and my best friend from first grade moved away. I hate losing people I hold close and I always will.

3: fear of being forgotten

I have a lot of people in my life, and one thing that keeps me awake at night is worrying if one day they won't remember me.

3.) Describe your relationship with your parents.

My relationship with my mother is quite good while that with my "father" is long dead. There is nothing between me and him. As far as I'm concerned, he doesn't deserve to know me anymore, much less be in my life.

4.) List 10 things you would tell your 16-year-old self if you could.

Truthfully, my 16th year was pretty okay for the most part, aside from all the hell with that Medusa spawn who tries to call herself my grandmother and the death of my cat (that bitch's fault). That was probably the year I really expressed how much people will never control me.

5.) What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

Music, my chinchilla, my cat, friends, and just bonding with my mom.

6.) What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

Well, while Princess's death was so hard to live with (and still is every day), the hardest has to be when Brian walked out and things started falling apart for my family.

7.) What is your dream job, and why?

My dream job is paleontology. Ever since I was in third grade I've been in love with prehistory and for over a year now my eyes have been set on that path like never before.