12. Friends

"Look, look!" Louis shouted, pointing to the tv. "This is my favorite part!"

Louis started laughing loudly at the tv, slapping his knee. "Hahaha! This episode is great!"

Harry readjusted himself in his seat. He was clearly uncomfortable, but he decided to humor Louis anyway.

"Haha.." Harry gave a small chuckle. "Yeah.. that's so funny."

"You look.. uninterested." Louis cocked his head.

"Oh.. well I'm sorry if I'm not exactly thrilled about being forced to sit here in my living room with a dangerous criminal." Harry rolled his eyes, rubbing his wrists together. "Plus.. this tape is really hurting my wrists."

Louis looked down at them. "You'll do something stupid if I take it off."

"No I won't."

"And you expect me to trust you after you tried to run?" Louis raised a brow. "I don't think so."

"My ankle is swollen." Harry pointed to it. "I can assure you.. I wouldn't get very far."

Louis looked ahead, trying to ignore him.

"Please." Harry choked out.

"Ugh." Louis scoffed before standing up. "Fine.. let me see your wrists."

He walked over to Harry with his knife, leaning down to where he was sat.

Harry looked up at him while he cut the tape off.

Louis' eyes met with his.

"You know.." Harry shrugged. "You have very pretty eyes.. for a criminal."

Louis bit his lip, still leaning over his lap. "Are you trying to seduce me or something? You think you can manipulate me into letting you go?"

"Is it working?" Harry leaned his face in a little closer, lips almost touching.

Louis' lip quivered as he trailed down Harry's perfect features. "N-No. Not at all.."

Harry leaned in a little closer. "Are you sure?"

Louis stood up abruptly with seriousness stamped on his face. "Yes. I'm sure. Stop trying to use your ridiculously good-looks to squirm your way out of this."

"I'm not trying to do anything." Harry looked up at him, rubbing his raw wrists. "And I'm not ridiculously good-looking."

"I think you were." Louis looked annoyed as he sat back down. "And yes.. you are."

Harry huffed, leaning back in his seat as he watched Louis stare at the tv.

Harry broke the silence. "I have to pee."

Louis looked back at him. "Excuse me?"

"I said I have to pee." Harry said again.

"Well.. can't you hold it?"

"For how long?" Harry raised a brow. "Who knows when or if you'll ever let me go."

Louis stayed quiet.

"Please.." Harry wined. "I have to go really bad."

"Ugh." Louis stood up from the couch, grumbling to himself like an angry old man. "You're the most annoying hostage in the world."

He raised his gun upward at Harry. "Get up."

Harry nodded before slowly lifting his body from the couch.

Harry felt a gun press against his back as walked down the hall.

"Where's the bathroom?" Louis asked.