15. Stop

"Where are we going?" Harry broke the silence.

Louis sighed.

Did he even know?

"You don't need to know.."

"Do YOU even know where we're going?"

"Are you really gonna antagonize me, again?" Louis furrowed his brows. "Need I remind you of what I'm capable of?"

'What? Shooting a window?' Harry thought to himself.

"Are you listening?"

Harry nodded his head. "Yeah sorry.."

"Well-"

Louis stopped himself when he saw a motel coming up on the right.

"Stop here."

"Here?" He raised a brow.

"Yes."

Harry pulled the car into the parking lot. He parked in a spot in the back, turning his body toward Louis.

"Why are we stopping at a motel?"

Louis paused. "We'll sleep here tonight."

Harry dropped his hands in desperation. "Can't you just let me go.. Hasn't this gone on long enough?"

"No.." Louis grabbed the tape from his pocket. "I can't.. you'll run to the cops and tell them everything."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna go inside and get a room." Louis unraveled the tape. "You're gonna stay in here until I get back."

"Can't I just come in with you?" Harry frowned.

"No. You'll do something stupid. At this point I don't trust you as far as I can throw you." Louis nudged his shoulder. "Now put your hands on the wheel."

Harry took in a long breath before he placed his hands on the wheel. Louis looked at Harry's sad expression as he tied his hands to it.

"Don't look at me like that." Louis grunted. "I'll be right back."

Louis ripped off a piece of tape. He placed it over Harry's mouth.

"Don't try anything."

Harry watched as Louis locked the doors, leaving him alone in the car.

Harry rolled his eyes. He sighed through the tape, looking over at the passenger seat.

Louis had left his gun on the seat.

Harry didn't know what to do. He told himself he would never use a gun.

But at this point.. he was desperate. He needed to get away from Louis.

Harry lowered his mouth to his bound hands, ripping the tape off of it.

"Ouch." He winced at his facial hair being ripped out.

He turned his attention to the tape wrapped around the steering wheel.

He used his teeth to gnaw off the tape from his wrists.

"Come on.." He continued biting. "Almost there.."

He finally ripped through the tape, freeing his hands from the wheel.

He looked up to see Louis coming back with keys in his hand.

"Shit.."

He had to do something and fast.

Harry grabbed the gun from the passenger seat. He opened up the car door and hid behind it.

Louis walked up to the car to see Harry wasn't in it.

"What the-"

Harry popped up suddenly from the drivers side, holding the gun in his hand.

"D-Don't move!" Harry stuttered, visibly trembling.

Louis laughed at him.

"Harry.." Louis started walking closer to him. "You don't even know how to use one of those things.. remember?"

"I-I'm sure I can figure it out." Harry's body started to shake even more as he held the gun. "G-Give me the keys to the car! Now!"

"You look a little nervous, Harry." Louis chuckled, walking closer. "Maybe you should give that gun back to someone who knows how to use it."

"S-Stay back!" Harry yelled. "Don't come any closer or I-I'll shoot you!"

"Well.." Louis put his hands up in a sarcastic manner. "If you're gonna shoot me.. You might want to take the safety off."

Harry looked down at it, trying to turn it off.

"L-Like that?"

Louis continued walking closer. "There you go." He snickered.

"Don't come any closer, Louis!" Harry raised the gun higher in the air. "I-I'm serious!"

But he didn't listen. He just kept approaching Harry with his hands raised.

"Don't make me kill you!" Tears streamed down Harry's face as he shook his head in desperation. "Please.."

"But you told me you would never kill anyone?" Louis tilted his head. "Were you lying?"

"Umm.. I-I" Harry cleared his throat.

Louis was dangerously close now, their lips almost touching.

"Are you gonna kill me, Harry?" Louis asked, trailing down Harry's lips with his bright blue eyes.

Harry's lips quivered. He couldn't speak. "Um.."

"If you're not going to kill me.." Louis leaned in closer, giving a sexy smirk. "Then you might as well kiss me, instead.."

Harry stumbled on his words. He gulped, watching the beautiful criminal lean in closer to his lips.

Louis pressed his lips against Harry's, causing Harry to moan under his breath.

Suddenly Harry felt the gun being taken from his hand aggressively. He gasped when he felt Louis push him off of him.

Louis pointed the gun at him.

"Oh, Harry.." Louis scoffed. "You are so easy to manipulate."

Harry stood there, dumbfounded. He put his hands up.

"You kissed me just to manipulate me?"

"Could say that.." Louis shrugged his shoulders. "Now move."