The wedding

Picture is of Petra's wedding dress 👗

Petras POV

Today is the day , the day of the wedding to my Levi  y/n is my maid of honour because she is my best friend I was just jealous but she still accepts me for who I am after what I have done to her.

Y/n asks me ready I reply saying ready as I'll ever be we walk down the Aisle I notice him in his suit and looking at y/n then me as I walk down my bridesmaids hanji and mikasa follow behind y/n .

I get up there and the priest says dearly beloved we are gathered here today to see the joining of Levi Ackerman and Petra Rall Levi do you take Petra as your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold to love and to cherish in sickeness and health as long as you shall live.

Levi replies with I do.
The priest then repeats the same to me and I say I do.

The priest then says you may now kiss the bride.

Levi leans in and kisses me roughly.

Levi's POV

As soon as I saw Petra coming down the aisle  I saw y/n in a beautiful pink bridesmaids dress (a/n I will show you next chapter)
I quickly look at Petra my best men was Erwin.

Time skip to where Levi says I do

I do I say to the priest as soon as I say those words I regret it because now if y/n gets a boyfriend I won't be able to get to her and my plant to kill Petra will be ruined.

After Petra says I do I kiss her roughly not filled with passion but if it was y/n it would be completely different it would be with so much passion Cupid would be defeated.

(Play the song if you want to) 

After the song me and Petra ran down the aisle on the inside I was dying but on the outside I looked as if someone had given me the world but it was all just a act.

Y/n you better watch out because I'm coming for you ,you will be mine forever even of I have to tie you to my side for eternity.