The note

*(Y/N) POV*

You looked  at the note in confusion Eren couldn't have left it he was out training.
You couldn't help but let the thought of Levi in your mind he probably sent it you rolled your eyes and crumpled it up and then put it in the bin.

Once you were properly awake you started getting ready doing your morning routine and getting some breakfast.

*one hour later*

You were sat on your bed with nothing to do as per usual hanji had told you, that you were not allowed to work until your wrist had fully healed so you just sat on your bed with the note on your mind.

Surely it wouldn't hurt just to take a peak.

Oh how you were wrong if you don't you know curiosity killed the cat.

(Y/N)
You shouldn't have done what you did your in for a bad time maybe Eren will have to pay the price or Petra maybe you should've kept your mouth shut I'll see u soon my little cadet  Levi.

Your hands were shaking reading the note you didn't tell hanji what happened so at least she's safe I wouldn't be able to live knowing I was responsible for the deaths of innocent people.

Hi um I decided to update because this came to my mind it will probably take a while for me to get another one so enjoy this bye

Btw thanks for 16k your the best

Bye 🦄