Chapter 26

Chapter 26

TOBIAS

We have been on the road for two months, and Tris's parents have stopped giving me death glares, well her mom never did so I guess her dad stopped. Caleb seems to have gone into big brother mode. Ugh after everything he did to her he has not right to go into big brother mode.
Me and Tris have only gotten closer. And I just know that I will spend the rest of my life with her. I just cannot ask her to marry me when we are living in a van....

I watch he from across the room as she sits on our bed and draws, she is so focused.
I decide to go over and see what is taking so much concentration. I walk quietly behind her so she won't know I'm watching.

I see the Farris Wheel with two figures climbing up the side. I smile.

"Memory's." I say and she jumps. I laugh

"God Four you scared the living day lights out of me." She says

"Your scared of me? That hurts." I say as I put my hand to my heart and give my fakest sad face.
She laughs

"Whatcha laughing at?" I ask

"Your face looks distorted when you do that." She says and holds up a mirror, I look ridiculous. I laugh and get rid of the expression

"Much better. She says and I kiss her. We are kissing for less that a minute when I pillow gets thrown at us.

"No PDA!" Uriah shouts, his lips were swollen and he has Marlene in his lap. I laugh

"And you were doing what exactly?" I say

"It's different when I do it cause there is not a me to tell me to stop." He says snd goes back to making out with Marlene.
I laugh and kiss Tris again.

I pull away and smile, I run my hand from her waist to the middle of her torso I pretend to lean in for a kiss. At last minute I start to tickle her. Her laugh is so cute.

"Stop...... Please......stop!" She manages to get out in between laughs.
I smirk "on one condition." I say
I lean in for a kiss and our lips barely brush up agenst each other and she takes off.

"Your not getting away that easily!" I say and she laughs
After twenty minutes of chasing her around the car I finally catch up to her and grab her by the waist and pull her in and kiss her passionately, she kisses back.
When I pull away to catch my breath from the running I manage to get out "your fast Tris." In between pants

"You know it." She says catching her breath also.

The car comes to a stop and there is something knocking on it so me and Tris go to the head of the car, and open it up.
We see people actual people.....
"You two look Dauntless." He says "are you from a failed experiment to?"
We all nod
"We stopped them from thing GD's were different but made some enemy's in th process so we had to run, we're from Chicago." tris says

"Tris and Four?" The man says
Me and Tris step forward

"You guys are freakin heros, the GD thank you!" He says "Your welcome to stay here, we are in Columbus, the city is open but we still have the factions. We will talk to the faction leaders and maybe you will get to live in a faction."

We all nod, that sounds nice, but I'm not so sure. I guess it's better than Chicago.

___________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN DIVERGENT OR ITS CHARACTERS
ALL RIGHTS TO VERONICA ROTH