Ch 1

Harry sighed as he layed in bed awake . He couldn't sleep at all usually it was because of Ron annoyingly loud snoring but tonight it was some different. When the clock hit midnight Harry got up and pick up his cloak and slipped out of Gryffindor tower. He walked briskly towards the astronomy tower. Right in front of him sat Jake Ryan a Ravenclaw boy . Jake had brown eyes and jet black hair like Harry's only his wasn't messy . Hey you ready Jake asked ? Yea Harry replied. Lets go then Jake said getting up. Harry and Jake walked until the got to the edge of the forbidden forest. Are you sure you want to do this Jake asked ? Harry only nodded . Jake inhaled deeply and then exhaled before finally stepping into the forbidden forest . Harry walk right behind him . He knew he shouldn't have asked Jake for his help with his problem but he was the only one he could ask. Everbody else thought he had put his name in the Goblet except for Jake and Hermione . Soon they reached their first stop , a lake that on ever hundredth full moons gave one vision of the future . Harry needs to see his future the only thing was to be able to see the future you need to another person to rip your soul away from body and then push your body into the lake. Harry took out a knife from his pocket and then he took out his wand and started making rune on the floor with his wand. Are you sure Jake asked once more ? Yes Harry said stepping in the center of the rune. Jake started chanting the words over and over getting louder and louder but couldn't hear him it sounded like he was underwater. As soon as Jake had finished the fifth chant Harry felt the indescribable pain like he was getting burnt but from the inside. Then he saw the flash of white light and everything went dark.