Ch 2

Hello, where am I asked Harry? In the lake of, course said a voice that seemed to come out of nowhere. Who are you? I am a friend Mister Bane. What who is Mister Bane Harry asked with a confused look on his face? You are of course the voice replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. No, you must have mistaken me I'm Harry Potter, not Mister Bane Harry said. No, the voice said firmly. Harry felt the air get colder and then the room started spinning and as soon as it had started it had stopped but he was no longer in the lake he was somewhere far away.

Harry looked around the room he was in it was a nursery it felt so familiar but he couldn't tell why. He walked up to the crib that sat in a corner of the room and reached out to touch it but before he could the door opened revealing a man who looked like an exact replica of James Potter only he had a long white streak in his hair. Dad Harry called forgetting for a moment that this wasn't real. The man sat down next to the crib and for the first time Harry noticed it he noticed that the man was pregnant. Harry's eyes narrowed. Why are you showing me this imposter? He isn't an imposter Mister Bane he is James Potter the one you know as your father is the imposter the voice replied. No, he isn't Harry said but as he said it, it felt so utterly wrong. Harry tried to figure out why it felt so utterly wrong when he heard a loud scream. Harry looked up at the scene in front of the man the voice said was James Potter was Dumbledore pointing the Elder wand directly at James . Where is the boy Dumbledore asked? James' eyes widened but he said nothing. Dumbledore looked furious if you aren't going to tell me willingly I will just have to force it out of you he said smirking. With a wave of his wand, Dumbledore had James screaming on the floor in agony and then it stopped. I am going to ask you again you little whore where is the boy Dumbledore asked? I would never tell you James said in a harsh whisper. Well then you'll just have to die like your mud-blood husband Dumbledore said. He waved his wand and a lifeless James Potter fell to the floor.

Harry felt like he was going to barf. How did he find me Harry asked the voice? Peter the voice said. Harry's fist clenched as he let out a growl. He took my life, don't let him take yours the voice said the anger clear in its voice. Now I must leave you. Will, I ever see you again Harry asked? Yes, the voice said but this time it seems muffled and before Harry knew it he was gone.