Jeon Jungkook 전정국

"All you are is just an unlucky cat!" My owner explodes as he walks up and hits my head, my ears flopped on top of my head. My owner had recently lost all of his money from the casino and he keeps blaming me since I was a black cat. Empty alcohol bottles decorated the small apartment we live in since my owner is an alcoholic.

"S-Sorry master," I purr, afraid to get beaten up by the male in front of me. Kookie is a good kitten, Kookie did nothing wrong.  The male walks away as I quickly transform into a cat and jump out of the window and began running for my life. I trip on a rock while I slip on the cement floor, getting a few cuts.

_____

Kim Taehyung 김태형

"I LOVE RICE CAKES!" I scream at random strangers I passed by since I was dared by a friend to scream random things to strangers. The strangers quickly walked away from me as I flashed them a small smile. I continue to walk down the street that barely had anyone walking on it.

"Miu," I heard a silent meow as I looked down and around to see a small black figure on the cement. The small animal was laid on its side and was curled up into a ball.

"Holy father of Louis Williams Suga Adams The Third," I gasp and lifted the cold cat up onto my arms. I cradled the cat in my arms as it nuzzled itself closer to me. It started to glow and form into a different shape while my eyes widen before it turned into a human boy with black hair. His ears flopped down to the side of his head while his tail wrapped around me. I quickly pull off my sweatshirt and put it on him as he was naked.

I quickly ran home before turning on the bathtub with warm water and dipped him inside, his mouth slightly opened as he continues to take a nap. His ears poking out while his tail was wrapped around his stomach.

"Hmm, a hybrid?" I ask to no one in particular and pet his raven black hair while he cuddled against his hand. "So cool!" I giggle loudly before covering my mouth with my hand, afraid to wake up to beauty in front of me. I heard a little purr and a whine following afterward that came out of his little mouth. His eyes slowly peeled open to see me as he quickly shut his eyes again, his hands covering his eyes.

"Aww!~ It's okay, I won't hurt you," I beam, petting his hair while he continues to purr and slowly take his eyes away from his eyes and peek through them. "You're so cute!~ But before we get to know each other I should aid you first," I bubble as he slowly dipped his head down for a nod. I go behind him and examine his bruises and scratches he had all over his body while I clean him, rubbing his hair and ears while he continues to hum in satisfaction. 

"What shampoo do you want? I have strawberry, lemon, orange, and coconut scent," I tried to get a word from him, but instead of him saying anything, he pointed to a shampoo which made me pout in failure. "Coconut head hehe," I chuckle while I applied a good amount to his hair and rubbed his ears and basically anywhere above his shoulders.

"It feels nice," He murmurs while leaning into my touch as I gasp, hearing his beautiful voice that was dripping with honey. I was in shock as his voice repeats in my head like a broken record player.

"You spoke! Your voice is so beautiful and you are beautiful in general!" I chirped as I nuzzled my cheek against his cheek. "I think I'm going to die in cuteness, I love cute things and you're the cutest out of all the things I've seen," I continue to gush while he gives me a small smile. "You're so cute. Oh you're so cute, I love your cute little smile!" 

"O-oppa you have said that like five times now,"  He whispers while my eyes widen and my jaw dropped. Oppa?! I didn't think he would call me Oppa, I mean I would expect a Hyung or something.

"N-no, I'm not oppa, I'm Taehyung," I say as he whimpers and his eyes filled with tears, a few tears already streaming down his face while I panicked.

"P-Please don't hurt me, Kookie is a good boy!" He screams and thrashes around the water. I continue to panic and I quickly wrapped my arms around the cute boy. What the hell did his past owner do to him?

"Shh, no one will hurt you, Taehyungie is here," I whisper soothingly into his hear while I stroke his head, hoping it would comfort him. He stopped thrashing as he took in breathes to calm his breathing down.

"If I can't call you Oppa, do I call you m-master o-or d-daddy?" He stutters as he choked out his words. I quickly shook my head and pet behind his ears, hoping it would make him feel nice. I seriously wonder what his owner has done to him.

"No, Taehyung is fine! Or Taehyungie, maybe Tae, or even TaeTae," I flash him a boxy smile while spewing out all the nicknames I've had in the past. He tilts his head, signalizing he was thinking of which to choose.

"I'll alternate," He laughs as my eyes widened and my mouth formed into a big smile. His laugh brings so much joy and happiness to me. I quickly finished washing the boy as I carried his petite figure out of the bathtub. "You should bathe me more often, I like being clean," He mumbles, showing me his smile.

"I'll bathe you every day if you want me to," I cooed as I took a towel and tried his hair while he cuddles with it. "I don't think it's effective to dry you while you're on the towel and rolling around in it," I giggle as he continues to make himself a burrito with it.  "I think a blanket would be better than a towel, kitten," I explain as I pet his hair and scratched behind his ears.

"I think YOU cuddling with me would be better than both."

_____

This is the book y'all have been waiting for~~