3 1/2

Jeon Jungkook 전정국

"Opp- Taehyungie! Yesterday, Kookie clicked on a video by accident and Kookie saw two people mushing their lips together! What does that mean?" I ask Taehyung while his face twists with excitement and confusion.

"What do you mean by mushing lips together, hmm?" Taehyung questions, walking towards me. I quickly grab a pen, draw a face on my left index finger and made a mess on my right index finger since Kookie was right-handed.

"Like this!" I beam and connected my index fingers together. Taehyung chuckles a bit before taking the pen and drawing a face on his index finger. He then connects our fingers together while I smile.

"This is called kissing. Lip attachment..? Anyways, you do that. Honestly, I have no idea what I am saying, but do you want to try to do 'kissing'?" Taehyung asks while my eyes litten up with excitement.

"Yeah! Teach me Taehyungie," I bubble while I climbed onto his lap and stared into his eyes. "W-wait! Kookie doesn't know what to do," I stammer and looked up at the taller male. I was confused with everything as my eyes filled with tears. "Kookie is confusion!"

"Shh, just let me guide you okay?" He told me while I nodded. He guides my hands to loop around the back of his neck while he places a hand on my cheek. I cuddle into his hand a bit while looking at the boy in front of me. "Close your eyes kitten," He requests while I obeyed the man. I waited for lips to attach mine as I grew impatient and peeled an eye open to see him smiling at me.

"Hurry up!" I whined. He nods and attached our lips while I felt butterflies in my stomach. It felt weird... to describe it shortly it felt like a bottle cap getting screwed into a bottle, perfect and made for each other. I continued to stay stiff since I had no idea how to kiss, do I like push my lips against his too? He soon detaches our lips and places his head on my shoulder.

"Did I do good at kissing?" I asked against his shoulder. Taehyungie seemed satisfied after the kiss though. I had a feeling he liked it as much as I did and I wouldn't mind getting kissed again.

"To be honest, you did horrible," Taehyung laughs while I released a whine. "BUT! Haha, I said butt. Okay back to the topic, you did better than what most beginners can do so you're good," He praises while petting my hair.

"Taehyungie, we should get to know each other more," I suggested as Taehyung nods in agreement. "Let's just do question and answer? I ask you a question and you answer then you ask me something," I explained while I moved off of his lap and laid next to him.

"Sure, I'll ask first. What do you like to eat?" Taehyung asks while I mentally facepalmed. He could've thought about what mix I was.

"Fish, what did you expect?" I sassed while Taehyung blushes in embarrassment.

_____

hi guys im extremely sick soooooo i can't update often i'll try though. this is only half so the next half will be out very soon~ Thanks for being patient ;w;

<3

-Christy