Jeon Jungkook 전정국

Taehyungie has been showing so much love towards Kookie and Kookie won't leave Taehyung even if Taehyungie went to go get something. Right now Kookie is laying on TaeTae's lap while Kookie is a kitten.

"You're so soft," Taehyungie praises while he strokes my fur while I mewl in satisfaction. Kookie loves TaeTae's warmth and praises. Taehyung asked me if I wanted to be his boyfriend, but I didn't know what that meant but I agreed anyway. After he asked me to be his boyfriend, we both got closer together and we are inseparable. I continue to play with his fingers with my paws while he tried to poke my nose.

"I love you," I say to him as I curl up into a ball.

_____

Kim Taehyung 김태형

"Umiumiu nyanya!~" The cat on my lap says as he curls into a ball. I tilt my head in confusion while pouting.

"Kitten, I just noticed I don't know your name besides "Kookie," I told him as he stood up, walked around my lap a bit before sitting down again and then transforming back into his human form, his little cute ears poking out along with his tail. His bare chest was showing as I quickly covered him in a blanket and pulled him onto my lap.

"My past owner calls me 'baby' or 'kitten,' but right before I got adopted, I was called 'Jwangkewk' I think," The hybrid voices out his name in a cute way which had so many 'ws'.

"Do you mean Jungkook? Oh, and I have to go to work now," I told him as he instantly frowns and nods obediently. I start walking towards the door with Jungkook in my arms before setting him down as soon as we got to the threshold.

"May Kookie come with Taehyungie?" Jungkook asks in a soft voice, pouting, and tilting his head to one side and gave me sad and innocent eyes.

"I'm sorry, kitten, but I can't bring you, you'll just get kicked out," I told him as I bent my knees down a bit to get eye level to him and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Taehyungie... can you buy me milk when you come back?" Jungkook asks as he twiddled his fingers around while looking at me with shy eyes. I nodded with a small smile. "Can Taehyungie play with Kookie when Taehyungie comes back?" I bob my head down again while Jungkook continues to ask questions.

"Kookie, I know you are asking so many questions so I can stay longer, am I correct?" I ask him while he gave me a small cheeky smile. "Okay, I have to go now, be a good kitten okay?" I told him while his eyes filled with tears and he clings onto my leg.

"O-Oppa! Please don't go!" I could feel my pants grow wet from the tears Jungkook was producing on my leg. I squat down once again and cup his face, wiping the tears that have escaped from his cute little doe eyes.

"You're really a big baby, you know that right?" I ask for confirmation as he nods slowly. I grin at him before taking my phone out. "I can't go to work today, I'm currently sick," I told my manager and even gave a cough to make it sound more realistic. I quickly hung up before I got a response that she confirmed my absence. "Are you happy now?" I question and hug his little form.

I felt a small nod against my shoulder as he starts to purr against my touch and warmth. I sigh in happiness as I brought Kookie back to the couch and sat down, wrapping the both of us with another blanket. I suddenly got an idea as my eyes perked up at the thought.

"I want to test something with you, is that okay?" I ask the kitten as he nods immediately without thought. Such a nice kitten.

"Okay! As long as Taehyungie ish happy, Kookie will agree," Jungkook bubbles and hugs me. I gave him a large smile that went ear from ear before running to my bathroom and made him sit on the stool.