Escape part 2

Is woke up to see a blur of blue and purple looks like the mefwa that got turned into a cat a firefox who has not payed her price and a wolf away from his pack snuggling to keep warm what are you doing here I struggled with my blurred until I saw her the Person that turned me into a cat then out of nowhere I heard a pack of wolves and kilmy in the front they chased the thing off told us why a witch was here and gave KitKat a "what's going on" face he opened his mouth but I explained I told them about what I did in the past then I told her about kilmy and KitKat the leader of the pack walked in front of the pack talked to KitKat then they left he then started whispering into flares ear she looked a little pale but nodded none of us talked until we found ourselves on some persons porch the woman opened the door looked at KitKat greeting him she then poured a bowl of water putting a purple liquid substance in it they mixed and KitKat started lapping it up then she did it again but into other separate bowls I looked at KitKat and he just kept drinking so I joined in and soon so did flare KitKat then started talking to the woman and she understood them he told her about my history she asks why and he whispers in her ear alright tell me what's going on then the woman said you need two sacrifices to turn you into a human again I yelled IS THAT WHY YOU WANTED FLARE TO COME SO YOU COULD SACRIFICE YOUR LIFE FOR ME I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE I'm sorry but your so nice we want to help you you could make a difference but we're still animals o..ok I said trying not to cry they both walked into tubes and then lead me into a tube I heard screaming then I past out when I woke up I was in a bed I was shocked to find out I was in my bed my mom was crying everyone was there all of my cousins everyone after like five days they seemed to settle down but at night I always say into the mirror I miss you...