10. Spoiled

__A/N__

This used to be titled Captain of the Volleyball Team but I changed it to Friends With Benefits, I hope that's okay :)

_______

The two crawled into the backseat, Tyler positioned in between Josh's legs. He palmed him through his shorts, watching the yellow hue through thick lashes. Josh let out a deep groan as he brought his hands up to tangle them in brown locks.

Tyler pulled off Josh's shorts agonizingly slow, leaving Josh desperate for more. The younger leaned down and feathered kisses along Josh's cock through the thin material of his boxers. He loved teasing Josh.

"Come on, kitten. Daddy told you not to tease him. Do you want to be punished?" Josh asked, eyes swirling with lust.

"No, daddy," Tyler replied obediently, removing the final barrier between him and Josh.

He grasped the base of him, slowly swirling his tongue around the tip. Josh bit down on his bottom lip to stifle a moan.

"More," Josh ordered, command being completely ignored by Tyler.

The boy slowly stroked Josh, taking the tip in his mouth and running his tongue over his slit. Josh let out an impatient moan, tugging on Tyler's hair.

"You want to be punished, don't you?" Josh chuckled, watching the pretty boy that sat between his legs.

Tyler giggled, his motive easily realized by Josh. He pulled his mouth away to spit on Josh, slowly gliding his hand over his wet cock.

"Will you fuck my mouth, daddy?" he asked, innocent eyes looking up at Josh.

Josh almost came right then and there. How could he not? He had a beautiful boy before him asking him to use him for his own pleasure.

Josh's hands tightened around Tyler's hair in response. Tyler's mouth fell open, letting Josh thrust his cock into his mouth. He could feel Josh hitting the back of his throat, resulting in gags every so often. His wide eyes locked with Josh's, watching as he turned into a moaning mess. Tyler felt himself growing hard underneath his leggings.

Josh suddenly stopped, a popping sound ringing throughout the car as he pulled away from Tyler. He hurriedly pulled his shorts back on.

"What're you doing?" Tyler asked in confusion.

"Taking you home."

"What?! But... I wasn't done!" Tyler argued, face falling into a pout.

"You didn't let me finish. I'm taking you home to fuck you," Josh smirked, switching to the driver's seat and leaving Tyler in the back.

The brunette grinned, knowing he was going to get what he'd wanted the whole time. Josh ordered for him to stay in the back and play with himself, but he couldn't cum. He would be in trouble if he did.

Josh raced home, listening to Tyler moaning in the backseat. He'd steal glances every now and then, watching Tyler switch from jerking off to fingering himself.

"Getting ready for daddy?" Josh smirked, licking his lips in anticipation.

"U-Uh huh," Tyler moaned, eyes slipping shut as he scissored his fingers inside himself.

"Such a good boy."

After the 15 minute drive home, (which seemed way too long for both of them) Tyler snuck Josh inside. They quietly walked through the dark house and into Tyler's bedroom, locking the door behind them.