18. Over the Phone

Tyler ended up going home Saturday afternoon. Now, Sunday night, he missed Josh more than he ever had before. He couldn't get him off his mind.

Everything Tyler did reminded him of the yellow-haired boy. In the shower? Josh. Eating? Josh. Listening to music? Josh. Laying in bed? Josh.

Tyler's mind started to wander. He was thinking about what him and Josh would be doing right now, and he came to the conclusion that they would be having sex.

He thought about it for awhile, feeling himself start to grow hard. He groaned at the realization, wishing he had Josh to help him with the problem. So, Tyler picked up his phone and dialed Josh's number.

"I miss you Josh... I'm so horny..."

Tyler sighed into the phone, his free hand trailing down his stomach and resting on the outside of the panties he was wearing.

"Horny? I don't even get a hello?" Josh responded.

"Ugh, hello... I wish you were here right now. I need you so bad."

"Hello," Josh responded in a cocky voice.

"So what do you want me to do baby?"

"W-Will you talk dirty to me?" the brunette asked shyly, cheeks turning a soft shade of pink. He stripped naked while Josh responded, gently gripping his hard on.

"Of course, kitten. What're you doing right now?"

"Touching myself," Tyler answered, chewing on his lip to hold in a moan as he slowly pumped himself.

"What a bad boy," Josh chuckled. "You like touching yourself? I bet you're imagining it's me touching you, huh?"

"U-Uh huh," Tyler stammered, letting a whimper slip past his lips.

"Let me hear you moan, princess. I wanna hear all those pretty sounds."

"F-Fuck," the younger groaned, tightly gripping onto the phone. He paused for a moment to spit on his hand and then went back to stroking himself.

"You're so hot, kitten. You're turning me on..."

"A-Are you touching yourself too, daddy?"

"Mhm," Josh moaned, only arousing Tyler more.

Tyler slowly began to pick up the pace, stroking his throbbing cock while he listened to Josh moaning in his ear.

"N-Need you, daddy..."

"I'm right here, kitten, listening to those pretty little sounds. You know what I'd do to you if I was there?"

"What?" Tyler questioned before he let out a loud moan, feeling a certain heat in the pit of his stomach.

"I'd fuck you so hard, baby. Just the way you like it. I'd have you screaming my name."

"I-I wish," the brunette groaned, squeezing his eyes shut. He tried his best to imagine it was Josh touching him.

He tried to picture Josh's large, strong hands wrapped around his cock. He imagined Josh watching him with a big smirk on his face. He thought about how good it feels when Josh touches him. It nearly made Tyler cum just from thinking about it.

"D-Daddy..."

"What, kitten?" Josh moaned into the phone.

"G-Gonna cum..."

"Go ahead, princess. Cum all over yourself. Let me hear you moan."

"A-Ah fuck!"

Tyler gave himself one last, hard stroke before he released all over himself, panting into the phone. He heard Josh groaning in his ear, signaling that Josh hadn't came yet.

"Did you cum, baby?"

"Uh huh," Tyler panted. "Now I want you to come."

"Mmm, what would you do to me if you were here?"

Tyler smirked. "I'd get down on my knees and suck you off like the good boy I am. I'd let you fuck my mouth and make me gag on your big cock."

He heard Josh swear and go quiet for a second, the only sound being Josh's heavy breathing.

"Fuck, I just came. You're so hot, Ty."

Tyler grinned, happy Josh could get off to him. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"Talking dirty to me."

He heard Josh laugh.

"I'm coming over tomorrow."

"But we have school tomorrow!" Tyler argued.

"It won't hurt to miss a few hours."

"A few hours!?" Tyler's eyes widened. "Why would we need a few hours?"

"I wanna take my time, wanna go nice and slow."

"O-Okay," Tyler grinned at the thought.

"I can't wait to make love to you."

The brunette instantly felt butterflies appear in his stomach. "Make love to me?"

"Mhm, I'll see you tomorrow, baby. I love you."

"I love you too," Tyler gushed.

"Goodnight."

"Night."

Tyler hung up, holding his phone against his chest, lips spread in a wide smile. He'd never before been so excited for sex.

__A/N__

This will be the reason I go to Hell

ALSO 400 READS IM SCREAMING TYSM I LOVE YOU ALL ❤️