16-Champagne and Pools

"Champagne and pools, layin by the palm treesWhat else do you want from me? OhIs it the house that I liveOr the things that I can give am I a foolFor thinking I was differentWhat else do you want me to give?" Champagne and Pools-Hoodie Allen

What else do you want from me? Oh
Is it the house that I live
Or the things that I can give am I a fool
For thinking I was different
What else do you want me to give?"
Champagne and Pools-Hoodie Allen

"This was your idea?" Said a disgruntled Jimin. The man stood on the middle of the sidewalk, pouting like a one year old. He didn't care that he was standing right in front of the Gucci store.

He kind of looked like one, dressed in overalls with a yellow hoodie underneath. Celine sighed, moving his stiff body out of the way so he wouldn't be run into by fellow city goers.

"Yes? Shopping solves every problem. What else would it be?" The girl replied innocently, cocking down the end of her ray bans with a smile.

Yet she knew exactly what she was doing. Yesterday at the club, she made him promise to spend the whole day with her. She said if he did, she'd give him a surprise that he would love.

Turns out she wanted him to take her shopping. With him paying for everything. It seemed like a good apology to the young girl.

Celine said it after they made out for a good fifteen minutes, so of course he thought it was something else.

"I don't know. You. Me. A hot tub." He deadpanned, almond eyes opening wide at her. Whenever he got really heated he'd lift his hands up, and squeeze them into tiny fists. Celine found it adorable.

Celine scrunched up her nose in disgust, visibly denying the suggestion.

"That's asking for an infection, so I'm going to have to turn that idea down."

Jimin nodded his head in acceptance, then quickly perked up again.

"As of right now, or will you change your mind later?" He asked, straight eyebrows raising up on his forehead.

"Just shut up please." Said Celine, ignoring the idiot boy's question while walking towards the store. She didn't expect him to protest this much.

"I thought I didn't have to buy your friendship with money as well." Jimin said, whining as he followed her obediently. He even opened one of the heavy glass doors for her.

"Who said that?" Celine asked blankly, silently snickering inside her head. She loved getting a rise out of him. It was working pretty well, for the poor man's face turned bright red.

"You did!"

"I don't recall."

"Okay Wolf of Wallstreet, are you being serious about this?" Jimin said, eyes rolling as he ran a hand through his silver hair in frustration.