26-High Highs to Low Lows

"Fake gold on my hoops, real rips on my pantsThey think it's all gucci but it's 99 centsI swear, I swear Ooh you wanna help meOoh you wanna fly me out to LADreams you wanna sell meI took a bite that's a gold plate" High Highs to Low lows-Lolo Zouai

They think it's all gucci but it's 99 cents
I swear, I swear
Ooh you wanna help me
Ooh you wanna fly me out to LA
Dreams you wanna sell me
I took a bite that's a gold plate"
High Highs to Low lows-Lolo Zouai

Jin had been feeling uneasy lately.

When everything around him was perfect.

He and Namjoon were thriving.

Celine had made it as an artist.

All of his other friends were living seemingly happy lives.

Even the weather wasn't too bad, with the existential crisis of climate change.

And yet something didn't feel quite right to the man.

He laid awake in bed the night before, unable to sleep. Not even the stuffed panda that brought him comfort at night could lull away the apprehensive tightening in his chest. He felt like prey, waiting to be pounced on by the predator called life.

It led him to be in a very grumpy mood in the morning. He'd woken up, completely ignoring his boyfriend as he made his way to the kitchen.

He always fancied the way his white curtains drifted in and out of his French double doors, which led to the backyard. But today, with the wind blowing wildly, it seemed like another haunting omen, as he drank his coffee wide eyed and alone.

The broad shouldered man jumped a little, when he felt arms wrap around his waist.

"Good morning babe." Said Namjoon, planting a soft kiss on his neck.

Jin patted the man's arm, still staring wide eyed into the distance. His dimples boyfriend must have sensed the tense environment, for he carefully prodded the man for an answer.

"Are you okay? You seem stressed."

The brown haired man shook his head, watching the lilting curtains that started to look like a phantom.

"I don't know, do you ever get a feeling that something bad is going to happen. And you don't know what or how, but you know it's certain?"

The purple haired man bent his head down, low enough so that the other man could see him out of his peripheral vision. The colorful man took a deep intake of breath, before speaking with a questioning tone. 

"Are you going to break up with me?"

Jin felt a moment of panic jolt him. He immediately turned around, laying his hands affectionately on his boyfriend's shoulders. He took in the tan dimpled man before him, falling more and more for the cute expression everyday.