28-Fuck Me and Feed Me

"So I say 'fuck me then feed meAnd I'll be your diamondIf you never leave meYeah I'll keep you skyward"

And I'll be your diamond
If you never leave me
Yeah I'll keep you skyward"

Fuck Me and Feed Me-Rendezvous at Two

***********

What's more millennial than a summer brunch?

Well, pretty much nothing. Except avocado toast with slices of tomato.

The whole crew, minus Jin and Namjoon, were at another outdoor cafe. Breathing in the fresh sunshine and marigolds that littered the area.

What else do you do when you're rich and have too much money to spend? The young socialites were tired of staying in the house. The place called Marigold Corner was Hoseok's choice of course. He always knew where to get the best mimosas and bloody mary's.

They sat at a round table, with a white table cloth and babies breath in the center. She sat with Jeongguk on her left, motioning for Hoseok to sit beside her.

The girl was so afraid of slipping up at this point. To show an inkling of what relationship her and Jimin held in front of everyone. Even though she's pretty sure that everyone at the table besides Jeongguk knew, she needed them to know she wasn't flaunting her infidelity.

But quicker than Celine could speak, Jimin took the opportunity to sit beside her. His hand shot out and grabbed the top of the wrought iron chair before Hoseok could even get around. She narrowed her eyes at him, basically burning a hole into the side of his head.

The man simply ignored her, sending her a delicate smile as he pulled out the chair. The man's pretty eyes opened up widely, a look of innocence crossing his face.

The girl didn't fall for it.

"If you do what you did last time, I'm stabbing your hand with a fork." Celine spat out, as she discreetly talked to him before everyone sat down.

His eyes flashed dangerously, the feigning of purity gone within a second. Her breath got caught in her throat as he licked his plump, peony lips.

"I wouldn't dream of it babe." His voice held as mischievous tone as a backed away from her. He sat down before her, smirking widely.

The girl took a deep intake of breath, pretending that Jimin wasn't staring directly at her. She stiffly took her seat as well, holding up a large black and white menu so that she wouldn't have to see his overbearing face.

Hoseok clapped his hands together, gathering everyone's attention. He seemed to be sweating the most out of everyone, which was usual for the man. His smile was more strained than usual as well. Celine mentally noted to ask him why later.

"I'm glad everyone came. Sometimes it's hard to hang out with the love birds all the time."

"What about Celine and I?" Said Joengguk jokingly, pouting as Celine flashed him a quick wink.