20. FIRST LOVE WON'T ALWAYS BE YOUR LAST

~2 years prior~

Peter kisses Trance's lips again. He couldn't get enough. When they break the kiss this time, they smile at each other. They are in Trance's room. It's Saturday the next day. Trance feels great that he is not going to be at school even though it's only for the weekend. "I'm really sorry that you had to go through this, Trance," Peter apologized. He did not want to lose his popular friends. Trance understands it despite the fact that it still hurts. But he didn't want to lose Peter so, he has to endure it.

"It's okay..." Trance said. Somewhere inside him, he had faith in Peter. He thinks that Peter will change someday and everything is going to get better. Peter gets up and puts his clothes back on.

"I love you," he said as he kisses Trance's cheek. He then sneaks out through the window. Trance lies on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He really is in love with Peter. They've known each other for a long time. But things had got to this and there's no going back. It's awful. If people heard about the situation he's in, people will say he's an idiot to keep on holding on to Peter. But he can't help himself. He is in love with Peter and he can't picture his life without him in it.

It's okay to be bullied at school. It's okay for people to look down on him. As long as the one he loves is happy, then he won't mind. He'll do anything for the one he loves. He's just that way. So, people can call him stupid or whatever. He doesn't care. He knew that one day Peter will stand up for him. He will... He smiles at the hopeful thought.

Back then, he didn't know how bad Peter will betray him. He just didn't know...

֍֎֍

~1 year and 1 month prior~

"Are you seriously breaking up with me, Trance? Why?!" Peter asked. Trance Back away a little. He had never seen Peter this angry. He had told him that he had enough of it. He just wanted Peter to be honest with himself. He can no longer bear being wronged by the boy he loves.

"Why? You asked 'me' why? Well, apparently I'm tired of being an idiot, Peter," Trance said. He's about to leave when Peter grabs his wrist strongly.

"You are NOT breaking up with me. No. I'm NOT letting you go!" Peter yelled. He then pushes Trance back to the wall and raises his fist as if he's about to give Trance a punch.

Trance looks into Peter's eyes with surprised. "What? Are you gonna hit me here too? Is at school not enough for you? You're getting so used to it, aren't you?" Trance asked, feeling deeply hurt and betrayed.

Peter slowly lets go of Trance as he realizes of his own action. "Trance...-" He's about to apologize but Trance cuts him in.

"-It's not going anywhere, Peter. You and me..." Trance said. He then starts to walk away from Peter. He had tears in his eyes but Peter can't see it.

"You'll REGRET this!" Peter threatened. Trance could hear Peter's yelling in anger from his behind but he ignores him and continues to walk away.