25. YOUR DARKEST FEAR .III.

Peter had stopped coming to school as soon as they heard the news of Noah's gruesome death. So did Justin and Andy. Andy had run away from the town. He went over to his family lake house somewhere north to escape. He can never escape... None of them will escape their fate.

Peter sneaks into Trance's room that night. He was hoping he could talk to Trance to make him stop. But Trance is not in his room. So he waited. He waited for Trance to come home. It's already pass midnight. Trance still haven't come back. Peter shakes any disturbing thoughts away from his mind. All that he could think of is probably that Trance had went out to kill again tonight. Crying, he fell asleep on the floor. He only awakes when he hears sounds in the room and he saw Trance sitting on his bed, staring down at him.

"Oh believe me, if it's up to me, I would already have you dead by now," Trance said to him.

"Trance, are you okay?" Peter asked because there's just something wrong about Trance. He doesn't sound like him at all.

Trance only chuckles lowly and wickedly at Peter. "But Trance wanted you to be the last one," Trance continued.

That is just weird. Trance is talking as if he is not Trance. Then, to his horror, he saw something is coming out from Trance. It's like a spirit of some sort. Peter holds back his scream that only led out to a gasp coming out of his mouth. When the spirit began to materialize into a solid form, he can see that it is William. "Wh-what the hell?!" He cursed in horror.

Trance is panting. The possession is exhausting him. So, he chose not to respond to Peter's question. He just lies down on his bed and closes his eyes. He is still breathing heavily. "He's tired. Try talking to this one instead," William said as he spreads one of his palms open and a light illuminate from the inside of it. The light then materialized into a human form that looks transparent. It's like he is a spirit. "That's his soul," William explained.

Peter looks into the transparent Trance's eyes. Yes, that's him. That's the Trance he knew. That look on his face... "Trance..." He called out sadly to him.

The transparent Trance looks down to the ground, refusing to face Peter's eyes. "We've killed Justin just now," he stated.

Peter shakes his head at that statement. "Wait. What? What?! Why did you do it?" Peter asked in disbelief.

Trance scoffs at first to the question. How can he not do it? Why not? "Getting my revenge... William is helping me to it," he said as a matter-of-factly.

"William?" Peter asked, questions are pounding in his head. He then shoots a glance at William and then at the solid Trance on the bed. Everything started to make sense to him. "No way... You sold your soul?" Peter asked.

"Wow... This one is a 'genius'," William made a remark.

"And that made you...," Peter looks at William and got his eyes widened at a disturbing thought inside his head. "The devil."

"Correct," William said. "Bravo!" William claps his hands with little excitement towards Peter. His reaction was that of sarcasm mixed together with indifference.

Peter could not say anything to that. He then only looks at the transparent Trance and tears started to hang on his eyes. He could not believe what he had heard and seen that night. This was all his fault, he thought. He had made Trance turned out that way. "Trance," he called. The transparent Trance looks at him. "I'm turning myself in," he stated. Trance did not seem to get what Peter meant. "I'm going to confess to the police that I was the one who raped you and got you into coma. I'm going to take responsibilities for the wrongs that I did," he explained.

William hisses angrily at Peter. "Do you think by turning yourself in, you can take back what you did, Peter?!" He yelled angrily. He then looks at Trance's soul who's now sobbing. "Don't you dare feel sorry for him, Trance!" He warned. He then made Trance's soul no longer visible to Peter's eyes. "You best go now," William suggested. "Or you can stay around and watch me fuck your ex-boyfriend in front of your eyes." He smirks at Peter.

He then went on top of Trance on the bed. He started to kiss him hungrily. William then takes off his shirt and started to unzip his trousers. Trance started to take off his pants enthusiastically too despite being lethargic. Peter did not even realize that he had tears overflowing down from his eyes now. He did not want to wait to witness them having sex. He feels a pang of a pain striking in his heart. It's jealousy and he's also sad to lose Trance. He gets out of the room through the window quickly. He had lost him for good. He can't win over the devil and he's going to die in his hands soon. What more hurtful is that, he can't even make up to his faults and Trance had not granted him with forgiveness for all of the wrongs he did to him. He only wishes for his forgiveness. It's okay to die if that what it takes for Trance to forgive him. It's okay... He thought.

֍֎֍

Justin's greatest fear... was demons. It didn't take a lot for William to finish him off. He just asked his demon 'friends' to do the job for him. On the morrow, they will find his mutilated body... scattered all across the floor... in his room. The scene was even worse than that of Black Dahlia...