Prologue

Danny's POV:

I lived as a villager in an isolated country called Amity. My parents were Jack and Maddie Fenton and I have an older sister named Jazz.

When I was little, I was happy. How could I not be? I had amazing friends and a loving family. All of the shopkeepers and old people were really nice to me as they waved when I walked down the streets.

I even begun to practice a magic called Phantom Magic. I didn't really care whether I was strong or weak. I just loved the way it felt when I used it.

Then...the 5 year war broke out when I was 8. It was completely awful.

The king of Amity, Vlad, was a complete tyranny so people decided to take action and rebel and little by little, peace was over and it was complete chaos.

My family died in the hands of the king himself and that was when I decided to fight in the war as well. I wanted revenge. I wanted to become stronger to kill that damn king.

Year after year, people began to trust one another less and less as some people were spies or former allies who decided to sneakily switch sides.

I can't even tell you how many people I've killed and how many times I've been slashed with a blade or hit with magic.

But those were nothing. That pain was nothing compared to the loss of loved ones. The old people that used to wave at me were dead and the children that used to play with me were dead.

I rose to the rank of a commander, despite my young age, and now carried a black sword on my back, slashing enemies left and right. In the field, I showed no emotions, but when alone, I would cry for hours.

The only person left I could trust was Desiree. She had Teleportation Magic, which can allowed her to teleport anywhere and anyone with a single spell.

Then, after 5 years of hell, the worse thing that could have ever occurred happened. Some idiots messed up a spell and lost control of it. It was a powerful and forbidden spell called Absolute Chaos.

It allowed the caster to destroy everything within a certain range and only those with immense magical power and control.

Absolute Chaos went completely out of control and...killed everyone in the country.

You might be wonder why I'm still alive, right? Well, it wasn't because of my magic. I was almost out.

It was because of Desiree. She...she saved me. Right before everything was destroyed, Desiree used the last of her magic to send me somewhere far away as possible.

I wanted her to come with me, but she didn't have enough to teleport two people and chose me over herself.

Now 13 years old, I ended up in a country, Fiore in a town called Magnolia. I didn't want to believe everyone was killed at the time, so I stole a magic seer that allowed me to see any place in the world I say.

"Amity." I whispered in fear of what I was going to find and my worst fears came true. I saw it and they...were all dead.

Tears came out of my face in a never ending flow. Everything...everyone...was all dead.

Why...why did I get to survive while everyone else died?!

That's what I could only think during the time.

I touched one of my many recent scars and winced a little. My scars and I are now the only evidence of the war. Everything else is destroyed.

What do I do now?

To be continued...