Chapter 13

At the Pony Indian Encampment, Pinkie Pie, Sweepy Bell, Apple Buck, Shining Armor, Sonata Dusk, and the other pony indians were celebrating the time that Bubble Berry had rescued the pony indian chief's daughter from Discord and Snips. As the drums played in the background, Shining Armor said "How." "How." Bubble Berry said. "What's the chief doing, Sweepy Bell?" Pinkie Pie asked while Shining Armor started speaking in a sign language. "He's delivering an oration in sign language." Sweepy Bell said. "What's he saying?" Apple Buck asked. "He says, Bubble Berry, mighty warrior, save Sonata Dusk. Make Big Chief heap glad." Sweepy Bell said. "Well, he certainly doesn't look heap glad." Pinkie Pie said as she giggled. Shining Armor then gave Bubble Berry a pony indian chief hat as he said "Make Bubble Berry heap big chief. You now little flying eagle." Bubble Berry let out a pony indian cheer, and he flew in the air as the lost ponies cheered for him, and said "Hurray for flying eagle...hurray!" Even Pinkie Pie, Sweepy Bell, and Apple Buck cheered for Bubble Berry as Pinkie Pie said "Oh, how wonderful!"

Once they finished cheering, Bubble Berry sat down next to Shining Armor, and Sonata Dusk while the lost ponies, Pinkie Pie, Sweepy Bell, and Apple Buck sat down on the ground. Sonata Dusk gave her father a pipe, and he blew a triangle. He then gave Bubble Berry the pipe, and he blew a smaller triangle as the pony indian chief said "Teach'em pale face brother all about pony indian." "Good." Sweepy Bell said. "This should be most enlightening." "What makes the pony indian?" Octavia Melody asked. "When did he first say ugh?" Lyra Heartstrings asked. "Why does he ask you how?" Apple Buck asked. "Why does he ask you how?!" Shining Armor asked. The pony indians began to dance as one of them gave Apple Buck the pipe. Pinkie Pie quickly took the pipe away from him, and gave it to Sweepy Bell who smoked it, and got green in the face. Then, the pony indians started dancing, and Sweepy Bell, Apple Buck, and the lost ponies joined in. Pinkie Pie tried to join in on the fun, but she was stopped by an earth pony indian named Spoiled Rich who was carrying a baby foal on her back.

"Squaw no dance!" Spoiled Rich said. "Squaw get'm firewood!" Pinkie Pie pouted, and stormed off as she grumbled and mumbled under her breath. Later, Sonata Dusk danced on top of a drum while Bubble Berry watched. Sonata Dusk then jumped down from the drum, and hopped over to Bubble Berry as Pinkie Pie came back while carrying a pile of firewood. When she Sonata Dusk kissing Bubble Berry who blushed, and cheered, Pinkie Pie got all red in the face with jealousy as she dropped the fire wood. Sweepy Bell cheered as he said "Whahoo!" "Sweepy Bell!" Pinkie Pie said in shock. "Whahoo!" Apple Buck said as he cheered. "Apple Buck!" Pinkie Pie said feeling angry. Spoiled Rich went up to Pinkie Pie as she said "Squaw get'm firewood." "Squaw no get'm firewood!" Pinkie Pie said. "Squaw go home!" She then walked away in a huff." Far from the encampment, Trixie was watching the pony indians dancing from a distance, unaware of Snips sneaking up on her. She turned to see him, but before she could escape, he caught her in a small bag, and she said "Hey! Let me outta here!" "Begging your pardon, miss Trixie, but Captain Discord would like a word with you." Snips said as he headed back to Discord's ship.