~||1||~

Zakai's POV
"Okay Tigers, this your chance. Chino is much better this year so you gotta step up your game. Zakai, you have been taking a lot of shit for being the only girl on this team, but let me honest with you, you are the best player in the league. Hands down. Okay tigers you ready to whoop some Chino ass?", Coach Holland said as we got of the bus, going into the gym to watch the JV team play. "Okay, Tigers on me, Tigers on three. One, two, three..." , the team's hype man, Adam yelled once Coach finished. "Tigers", we all yelled the walked into the gym. I put in my Beats earbuds, pulled my hood over my head, and got ready for this game. This playoff game will determine if I play on USC's men's basketball team in the fall.

About 30 mins later, Chino Hills came in the gym, loud as hell being annoying. I just rolled my eyes and listened to my music. "Ayo Kai", De'marcus yelled in my ear, "we about to go walk around, wanna come?" "Nah, I need to be prepared." " Alright, bye", he yelled already out the door.

I was on my Insta feed when I felt a presence in front of me. Little did I know it was...

Did you like it? I think it was alright. Please vote comment and share this book to get a shout out in the next chapter. My schedule is that I upload every Friday. Love ya my little cheese fries🧀🍟
~Cori🌺💖