~||4||~

"Hey Kai, long time no see," Kilon said with her adorable smile I loved... hence the word LOVED.

"What are you doing here," I said as the emotions of last year ran back into my head once they finally left.

"What, I can't supported my babygirl at her championship game?"

"Bullshit, I told you to leave me alone, I dumped you remember," I said heated. What she did in the past was supposed to stay in the past.

*Flashback start*

"C'mon, let me taste it bae," Kilon said grabbing my waist, pulling me into her.

"No, how is it that you wanna fuck, but not say I love you?" I ask irritated.

"Whoa there, we been dating for 6 months and all we have done is kissed and shit. Your girl needs some lovin," Ki said optimistic to fucking me tonight.
"Alright. Tell me you love me then," I say already knowing how she is s going to respond.
"Actually. I am pretty busy tomorrow. I'm gonna dip," she says tryna find a way to get out of the situation.
"Yeah. Go do that, cuz we are done. You only with me for my body and fame. I shoulda known. Get ya shit and get to steppin," at this time I was fuming. I was pissed.
"Fine by me bitch. I can replace you any day,"
With that she walked out and slammed the door never to be seen until this moment.
*Flashback end*