~||2||~

Previously...
I was on my Insta feed when I felt a presence in front of me. Little did I know it was...
                  🔴🔴🔴🔴
...LiAngelo Ball, his fine as was right in front of me. "Hey, Are you here for the game? Wait, you play for Crenshaw, right?", he asked. "Yeah, and you play for Chino. You need some?", I ask annoyed that he decided to bombard me with an involuntary game of 20 questions.
"I just-", Gelo started, but o cut him off. Now I am highly irritated.
"Look, you seem nice, but I ain't here to make friends, I am hear to win. So do me a favor and stay on your side and I will stay on mine, Damn, niggas always bothering me," I exclaim while earning oooh's from his team. I have a massive crush on Gelo, don't get me wrong, but even my teammates know not to bother me when I have my headphones on and it is less than an hour before the game starts, hell, the how basketball community knows that. "Aight, bet. See you on the court", Gelo said but it sounded muffled due to the fact the I had my headphones in already.
*Time Skip To The End*       *Of The Game*

"Kai, Kai, Kai, Kai!", the team chanted after I shot the buzzer beater blowing Chino out 128- 86.
"Zakai", Coach Holland said interrupting the celebration, "Someone wants to talk to you."
I walk out the locker room and see Gelo's fine ass again. Damn.
"Good game. He my dad wanna talk to you. You got a minute?", he asked sweaty and outta breath.
"Aight, but you gotta explain to the team why I am missing the post-game live stream", I say a lot nicer than I was before the game.
"DAAADDDDD!!", Gelo yelled watching as three silhouettes, one around 6'5ish, one about 6'3, and another one around the same height as both, but in between.

As they come closer, I see the infamous...

Did you like it? I think it was alright. Please vote comment and share this book to get a shout out in the next chapter. My schedule is that I upload every Friday. Love ya my little tacos and burritos🌮🌯
~Cori🌺💖