The Mansion

The car stopped and Joker and Jonny got out, and each of them opened a door for the girls. Joker held his hand out for Allie as she stepped out. She took it and gave him a less-than-confident, soft smile. There were cars parked in various places, indicating other guests were already there. She looked at the outside of his place. It looked huge, and it was dark like the club, she figured if you're one of the most wanted criminals on the planet you wouldn't choose a bright, colorful exterior for your house.

Two large archways marked the front of the mansion and Joker led them to the fancy looking wooden doors and opened them.
Shades of green, purple, and gold were as far as her eyes could see on the inside. Expensive furniture filled the space and beautiful marble flooring was underneath her feet. Allie felt she was in a whole other world. She heard his voice, "Have a drink ladies, enjoy yourselves."

Allie followed the rest of the girls to the bar area. The people there were mostly men, probably who worked with Joker. Michelle and Joanna had walked off to join a group of good looking guys. Allie and Sarah just stood and looked around at what was happening. Joker was seated on a couch talking with some guys. Allie was watching him, Sarah distracted her by saying, "Don't tell me you don't know that he's into you." "What are you even talking about?" "He keeps eye-fucking you. You should go for it. Jump him. I know it's been a long time for you," she giggled. Allie scoffed, "whatever. Where do you think the bathroom is?" "I don't know. Why don't you ask him?" Allie's heart raced. "Fine."

She made her way over to where he was. She was behind the couch he was sitting on. She gulped, and tapped his shoulder. He turned, and his eyes lit up. He smiled and said, "Yes kitten?" She looked down,"Um, could you point me in the direction of the bathroom?" "Down that hallway, first door on the right." "Thanks." And she walked away. He watched her until she got to the door.

She finished in the bathroom. She turned the doorknob to walk out and she was ambushed by tattooed hands on her waist and once the door was closed, Joker's lips were on hers. He kissed her deeply, shoving his tongue in her mouth. Not knowing exactly what to do with her hands, she put them on his chest and kissed him back. He had her up against the wall as they were making out. He pressed his lower half against her and started to softly grind on her. His lips left hers and found her neck and collarbone and then her lips again.

After a couple of minutes of this, he looked deep into her eyes and requested, "I want you to stay with me tonight." His breathing was uneven and she couldn't seem to get much air. She looked at his face, noticing that his features were so much more handsome this close. She gently touched his cheek, just admiring him. "Whataya say doll face?" He couldn't wait any longer for her response.

"I-uh probably shouldn't," she stuttered out. He stared at her, "why?" was all he could say. She shrugged her shoulders slightly and looked down. She really had no answer other than it wasn't in her character. She could tell he was mad. He let go of her and walked out of the bathroom without another word.

Allie looked in the mirror, his red lipstick smudged all over her mouth, some on her neck. She tried to clean it off with soapy water as best as she could without completely ruining her makeup. She left the bathroom and looked for Sarah. Allie couldn't find any of her friends, she really had no other choice but to just walk around until she saw them.

Some guy stopped her and tried striking up a conversation. She was caught off guard but gave him a sweet smile. She looked over to where Joker was and not-so-shockingly, he glanced at her and looked away clearly annoyed. He sat there stewing for a while, watching as Allie let this guy flirt with her. The guy then put a hand on her lower back and it was obviously unwelcome as she took a step away from him.

Joker was breathing heavily and he could snap at any second. Then he noticed Sarah walk over to Allie and said something to her. A moment later, the two women walked toward him. "Thank you for the hospitality, J, but it's late. I think we're gonna head home," Sarah said appreciatively. He felt calmer now, "Okay, ladies, do be careful on your way home." He looked at Allie with no expression on his face. She had no way of knowing what he was thinking.

Allie returned home and she decided to take a shower. The events of the night were running through her mind. She went from meeting a guy, to making out with him in his house, to him acting jealous because she was just talking to another guy. And he wasn't just a guy, but the most notorious person in the city if not the country.

She went to her bathroom, wiped all of her makeup off, and unzipped her dress. As she stood in the shower, she thought about if and when she was going to see Joker again. Would he want to see her again? What would they do?
She finished up and got out of the shower and dried off. She wrapped the towel around herself and walked out of the bathroom to get a shirt and panties to wear to bed.

She got dressed for bed, but noticed a piece of paper on her nightstand. She knows she wouldn't have left it there and she started to feel very uneasy. She pick it up and unfolded it.

I need to see you again, Allie.
Call me 123-456-7890
Love, Mr. J