Psychotic

Allie and Joker were sitting in the back seat of the car as Frost drove and another man sat in the passenger side. She thought she recognized him from the night of Bateman's murder. J kept a hand on her thigh, being romantic she supposed. Then he started making his way upward between her legs. She gasped and grabbed his hand. "No!" She had to whisper, but luckily the radio was on so she couldn't be heard in the front seat so easily. Joker smirked, and got close to her ear, "Alright, I don't want a mess on the leather seat anyway."

After what seemed like forever the car was finally parked and the other two men got out. J opened the door and took her hand to lead her out. Frost was talking to the bouncers outside of the -what seemed to be- a gentlemen's club. Allie held on tight to Joker's arm, somewhat nervous. They walked inside and it was just like  she'd seen in movies: all dark except for lights along the stage floors, and beautiful, completely naked women dancing, mostly on poles. And lots of men around watching and putting dollar bills on the stages. It was almost crowded. She was led to a table near one of the dancing women, there was a man sitting there.

"Mr. J! Good to see you, man. Come sit down, have a drink." Then he turned his attention to Allie. He reached out to take her hand. Not wanting to be rude, she put her hand in his and he placed a kiss on it. It reminded her of the first time she met Joker. "Kevin Chase, my dear, and you are?" "Allie." He looked at Joker. "What an absolute stunner you've got yourself, sir."J wasn't thrilled about this but let it slide. "Oh that she is." He put a hand on her lower back, and they sat down. Frost and the other man stood on guard nearby.

Kevin was fetching a round of drinks and Joker's eyes were drawn to the big breasted woman grinding against her pole just above them. Allie didn't mind, J was definitely a man that admired a woman's figure. She didn't want to lose all of his attention, however, so she started touching his strong arm. He turned to her and his eyes lit up. "She's gorgeous, but she's got nothing on you." She grinned and moved closer to him and rested her hand on his chest and started kissing his neck, right near his "All In" tattoo.

Kevin returned, "Oh! Perhaps I should come back later to discuss business." Joker laughed, "You'll have to forgive her, she's very affectionate." Allie stopped what she was doing, even more embarrassed by J's comment. Kevin laughed as well, "Anything of that nature is to be expected around here." "Well anyway, we are here for business, right? Let's get to it." Joker changed the subject, which Allie internally thanked him for.

"I want you as a partner. I know your reputation and I would trust you completely. And it would mean more money for us both." Kevin grinned. "I like the sound of that." Allie thought maybe she'd leave them alone to discuss this further. She touched Joker's arm, "I'm going to go to the ladies room." "Okay, Kitten." She kissed his cheek before getting up.

"Allie!" The voice came from a woman on stage as Allie walked passed. She turned to see who it was. Joanna. Naked Joanna. She got down from the stage and hustled over to where Allie was. "Oh my god! It's been forever!" She hugged her. "Wow, you're naked!" They both laughed. "When did you start working as a stripper?!" Allie questioned. "Oh, a few weeks ago. I needed more money and this works. It's actually kinda fun. Wait, what are you doing here?" "I'm here with Joker." "He's here? Where? I wanna see that hot piece of ass." Joanna giggled, "I'm glad you guys worked it out. I heard you quit school. You're happy right?" "Yeah, I am." Allie smiled.

"Well, I gotta get back to work. But call me sometime, we'll get together and catch up more!" "Yeah, definitely!" Joanna gave Allie a smile as she headed back to the stage. Allie relieved herself at the ladies room and returned to Joker and sat down. "What took you so long?" He seemed a bit irritated. "Oh, Joanna works here so I was talking to her." "Hmm... I still don't like it when you take off and don't come back like that." "It was one time. I can take care of myself." "I just don't want anything to happen to you." He was being too serious and making too big of a deal of nothing. Allie was annoyed.

Joker got up and walked over to a different stage. He started talking and laughing with the naked woman that kneeled down to him. Allie furrowed her brow, she began breathing heavily. Then she saw him show some cash to the stripper. Allie thought she had to be dreaming. He always acted like he was obsessed with her and now he's entertaining another woman? She felt tear well up in her eyes as the stripper led her boyfriend to the back of the club.

Allie continued to sit there and felt like she was having a panic attack. She sat there miserably for about ten minutes with nothing else to do but think about what that woman was doing to him. And about the fact that he was wanting it-paying for it. She was so caught up in her own thoughts that she didn't notice him walking back to the table. She caught a glimpse of him, "Don't you come near me!" He had a sly grin on his face and he attempted to get closer to her. "Doll, I was only trying to teach you a lesson."

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" "You were gone for a long time and I didn't know where you were. It was hurtful. I wanted you to feel what I felt." She was livid. "Are you kidding me?! I guarantee it was not the same feeling as the torment you just put me through! I was talking to my friend!" "At least now you know how serious I am." "You're fucking psychotic!" He gave her a dumbfounded look. "That's a given, Kitten."

"How could you do it?" "It meant nothing to me, Kitten. Like I said, I was-" "Teaching me a lesson." "Yes. And now we can go home." He went to put his hand on her and she smacked it away. "Don't fucking touch me. Why would I want to go home with you?" "Because you belong to me." She shook her head as a tear fell. "No. I don't. I can leave you anytime I want to." He was getting angry. "Is that what you want to do, doll?"