Because and Before

Examples:

Because in the beginning:

1. Because it was raining, the 4th of July parade and Fireworks show was canceled.

2. Because none wanted him, Jack left town.

Because in the middle:

1. The spring flowers were abundant this year because of all the rain we had in the winter.

2. Katniss told him he was smart because he didn't pass the test.

Before in the Beginning:

1. Before the concert started, the band tested the equipment with a sound check.

2. Before she left for work, Gwen kissed her husband goodbye.

Before in the middle:

1. I brined and stuffed the Thanksgiving turkey before I put it into the oven.

2. I was so happy before the day turned gray. 

Examples in literature:

1. "Before Jefferson Park was in Pleasantville, and before it was a navy base, it belongs to an actual Jefferson, the guy Dr. Jefferson Jefferson" (Green 3).

2. "Before long they were insight of Morton's home, a rumbling old farmhouse with an apple orchard at the rear" (Dixon 7).

3. I am writing to you because she said yourself and understand and didn't try to sleep with that person at that party even though you could have" (Chboskty 2).

More examples:

1. Because I couldn't see in the dark, I knock over the bookshelf.

2. Before she could talk, she learned sign language.

3. I couldn't believe it because it was completely out there.