The day you told me

It was a bright summer day in the city of Mongolia in Fiore. The sky was blue, birds sang in the sky, and the flowers danced in the summer breeze.

Everything seemed cheerful, except for the guild Fairy Tail.

Inside of Fairy Tail, things were usually cheery and bright, but today was the exact opposite.

Elfman looked down at his quite full beer mug and stared at it somberly.

Natsu picked at his plate of food while happy dipped his head down sadly.

Lucy sat with her hand on her chin at the bar, tears running down her face.

Wendy sat with Romeo, both of them sobbing.

Grey stood nearby with his head down, not even doing his usual stripping habit.

Mirajane looked quite sad too, and even Cana, who usually drank heavily only sipped a small mug of beer.

Master was frowning and a single tear went down his cheek.

The guild was not its usual self.

Gajeel walked in, stunned to see his guild mates so downcast.

"Well what's the matter with all of you?" Gajeel asked a bit too rudely.

Natsu looked up sadly and replied, "Oh, you haven't heard...."

"Haven't heard what? Talk to me Salamander." Gajeel realized how serious this was. Pantherlilly stood next to him, eyeing the other exceeds who were so downcast.

Droy slammed his fist on the table.

"LEVYS DYING!!" he burst out in tears. Droy, one of Levy's teammates was very close to her and one of her best friends.

"Aye....." Happy sniffled in agreement.

Lucy began to cry more and Wendy clutched Carla tight as they cried too.

"where's she at?!" Gajeel asked, and even his throat seemed to constrict with emotion. He didn't show it though.

Lucy wrote down the address of a hospital without a word. Gajeel thanked her and ran.