Learn Something New

Regular text is English
Italicized  words are meant to be Korean

"Wow. This place is pretty nice compared to my crappy apartment. Who's gonna give me the tour?" V and J-hope both raised their hands.

"I will!"  They both said in sync.

"How about both of you show (y/n) around the place." Rap Monster said, trying his best to avoid any argument between the two most friendly members.

"If that's what you want, (y/n)."  V said trying to act cool, but you only gave him a confused look.

"Then ask her is English, Tae. She doesn't speak Korean."  Suga patted Taehyung on the shoulder when he had his epiphany.

"We can both show you around if that's what you want." J-hope told you.

"That's what I was going to say!" V said dramatically.

"Well now we're even." J-hope smiled and started to lead you through the house with V at your heels.

----------

"You can stay anywhere you likeu. We don't have very strict rules. Just don't wake Suga from sleep. He can be scary sometimes." You smiled at both J-hope and V, before thanking them for showing you around and deciding just to set all of your stuff in the living room, except for a black duffel bag that contained most of your song writing materials.

"Hey, does anyone know where I could work on my song in peace? It would be a bit hard to practice out here in the open."

"You won't need to worry about that because most of us are heading to Big Hit for dance practice, but Jimin and Suga will be here working on their next singles. They should keep busy and stay out of your hair for a while." Namjoon glanced at his watch before yelling at the rest of the members to get moving or else they would be late.

Once everyone but Suga and Jimin were gone you found a comfortable place to spread your things and begin working. Time passed and everything was rolling along smoothly until you got to that point in the song development where you need to actually record. You decided to put it off for a while since it wasn't due for another month. You got up and stretched then walked around looking for either Jimin or Suga.

"Was up, (y/n)?" Jimin just walked out of his room holding a notebook and pencil.

"Taking a break from writing my song. You?"

"Same." He cracked his neck which made an uncomfortably loud noise. The two of you stood in the hallway for a moment not saying anything before you broke the awkward silence.

"Would you mind teaching me some Korean?"

"Sure." He smiled. "But only if you're up for it."

"Well I have to learn the language at some time. After all, I am spending three years here in Seoul. It would be helpful to know the language and some of the customs." He led you to the the living room and had you sit on the sofa.

"Stay here. I'll be right back." He dashed away and was back within moments carrying a whiteboard and stand with an expo marker.

"First thing you should know are honorifics. Respect of others is very important here." Once you learned that Jimin taught you how to write out someone's name with an honorific.

"So... since you're older than me I would call you Jimin-oppa? But if I were talking too Jungkook or V I could just call them by their regular names?"

"Yeah, you got the concept. Now onto greetings." Both of you really got into the language session that you didn't even notice that your thirty minute break from song writing extended into a four hour break.

----------

"(y/n)? You awake? Hello?" Jimin tried to get you up but you were out cold on the couch. He sighed and picked you up off the couch and lugged you to his room. He laid you down on the bed and left to get your stuff. After you were all settled in his bed, Jimin sat on the couch and waited for the rest of BTS to get back.

"Jiminie! Suga! We're back from the studio." J-hope opened the door and came in holding take out bags. The others piled in behind him and took off their shoes.

"How was it?" Jimin asked from the living room.

"It was good. Nothing special happened. Where's Suga and (y/n)?" Namjoon asked and sat down on the couch next to Jimin.

"Suga is still in his room working and (y/n) fell asleep on the couch so I took her to my room. We took a break from our music and I taught her some Korean. She's actually a fast learner."  Jin and Jungkook dished out the food and called everyone in to eat.

"Someone go wake up (y/n) so we can eat." Jin said.

"Jin, just let her sleep. She probably has really bad jet lag and needs rest. We can save her food for tomorrow." Jin shrugged at Jimin's statement and they continued to eat as if they didn't even have a girl sleeping in their dorm.

After dinner, Jin did the dishes, J-hope sweeped the floor, and Jungkook took out the trash. The rest of the night went along as usual with the members joking around and laughing. When it was finally time for everyone to go to bed Jimin had a dilemma. You were sleeping on his bed and you were a girl so of course he couldn't sleep with you. Jimin did the next best thing and went to Jungkook's room.

"Jungkook..." Jimin whispered, but the makane didn't acknowledge him. "Jungkook... Jungkook? Jungkookie wake up!"

"Jimin-hyung, what do you want?" The makane groaned.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Why?" Jungkook sat up in his bed revealing his hair sticking out in every direction.

"(y/n) is sleeping in my bed, remember?"

"Fine, but this is the last time. I swear." Jimin jumped into bed with a sleepy Jungkook and soon fell asleep wondering why he had been so nice to you, a complete stranger.