*SECRET ADMIRER*

UNKNOWN's POV

Yes!!! I finally found her official account. I chatted her, and she replied!! BEST DAY EVER!! Even tho I didn't introduced myself to her, I think, she just thought Im goin' to get crazy. Or should I say im one of her SASAENG FANS. Yes, she's very famous at our school. Very rich, Very Beautiful and Very Smart. Many boys wants to date her, but she's one of those girls who is so very PICKY when it come into BOYS.

Well actually, every Monday and Friday. I put some letters on her locker and also her favourite Chocolate Bars. I have many stocks of Dairy Milk Chocolate Bars in my refrigerator for her. How I wish she will accept me. She was my first love, my first crush, eversince Im the Kingka of my previous School. Many people call me "FCKBOY". Yep I played many girls at my previous school. I just want to make fun at them. I had relationship's with them. But in the morning I would easily broke up with them, and find another girl. I can tell that, I already made that, as an Hobby.

I tried Y/N to gave me her phone number, but she always say that, 'I dont know you, and I dont give my Phone Number to a random person stranger like you'. Even tho she have that kind of personality, I still love her.

"Monday Morning"

It is Monday, and it's the day that I should left Y/N,a letter, and a Dairy Milk.

I went really early in the school, so that my fangirls won't see me putting love letter and chocolate in Y/N's locker.

As I saw her walking through her locker. I quickly hide myself in the left side of the lockers. I peeked my right eye a little bit so that I see her reaction while seeing those Letter and Chocolate.

"How can I say Thank you to this person if he dont show up?" She said while smilling.

OMYGHHAAAADDD!!! She accept it!!! and that smile of her's!!!! I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!

"Maybe I should left a letter to him, Hope he reads it" She said still wearing that smile.

And she headed to her Classroom, but I know it's still early I think she's just going to Read books. I know what she'll do early in the morning in school. (Such a stalker😂 -author)

I went to her locker again and read the letter.

Hey! If you read this letter, I just want to say Thank You. Your so sweet like the Dairy Milk Chocolate Bar. Even tho I dont know you I still appreciate your efforts. Thank you one's again♡
                  -Y/N XOXO

HOLY SHIT!!!! SHE JUST WRITE A HEART IN THE PAPER!!!!!! IM LIKE MY FANGIRLS NOW!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT SHE JUST ACCEPT IT!!!!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°