*CONTEST*

"FRIDAY, JANUARY 12, 2017. Afternoon"

NO ONE'S POV

After many days, about the incident. Y/N can't barely talk to her friends, cause she's sad. Only Jk and her Bestfriends can make her laughed.

~~~~

So today is the University's, Student Contest. BTS are just chilling cause their already went many contests, and they are not nervous, except for Jungkook.

Jungkook is so nervous cause, he know that Y/N is one of the Judges there, and he already know what he'll going to do. But still his nervous, without any particular reasons.

"Yah! Jungkook-ah are you ok? You've been glaring at the wall 10 minutes from now" Taehyung said.

"A-ah, I-im O-ok" Jungkook stuttered.

"And why are you stuttering?" Jimin asked.

"Im nervous hyung" Jungkook said and hr layed his head on his arms.

"Your nervous, because Y/N is one of the judges?" Taehyung asked.

"Maybe? I dont know" Jungkook said.

"It's ok, I know she will love it. All of them rather" Jimin said.

Jungkook sigh.

"Ok, Good Afternoon, everyone." The Mc started to talk.

"Welcome to the UNIVERSITY'S STUDENTS CONTEST. So let us introduced our fellow judges"

"She is, the Campus. Intelligent,Talented,Famous. Student...Let us welcome...MS. YOO Y/N!!" The Mc announced and Jungkook beggan to smile.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" Everyone cheered for her.

"Ok, our next judge is... She is, the owner of the most Famous Gucci Boutique in the korea. Let us welcome. Ms. Park Chelo!! Let's give her around of applause please"

Then Taehyung, suddenly blushed.

"Eyh, hyung why are you blushing?" Jungkook asked.

"Im not blushing, it's just the blush powder. The make-up artist put some of it" He said.

"Tsk. Dont denied it dummy" Jimin chuckled.

"Ok our last judges is... She is the teacher of the most famous dance school in Busan... let us welcome.. Ms. Jung Kim!!"

"See? Jimin hyung blushed too" Taehyung teased.

"Aisshh, shut up" Jimin said.

"Ok judges you may sit down. Ok everyone are you ready to see the performers?!!" The Mc said.

"YES!!!!!!" Everyone yelled.

"So we have 4 contestants. And they well be the EXO, East Light, Pentagon, and lastly BANGTAN!!

"Ok, our first contestant is...EXO!" Half of the audience are squealing and the half are clapping.

Exo performed their Ko Ko Bop song. And it ended with lots of yelling and clappings from the audience.

The contest continued and the judges think that this next presentor is the last one.

"Ok, our last presentor is... Let us welcome!! BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!!" The Mc announced. And it is..

"Who is Bangtan though?" Y/N asked Chelo.

"What I've heard of the students, they are the school's heart throb" Chelo explained.

"Not only in the school, also in the whole Universe!!" Kim said.

"Oh, ok" Y/N simply replied.

"Yeah~ (yeah)" Everyone beggan to squealing because  of the excitement.