*EPILOGUE*

"11th June,2018. Monday"

Y/N's POV

Today is the day. The day my sister was born. And this is the day that im getting Married with my Enemy and my ultimate crush before. Im in the cementary, all by myself, to visit Mary's crave cause it's her birthday today.

"Hey sissy. It's your Unnie. Saeng Il chukayeo" I said and my tears beggan to flow down. She is now 16 years old.

"I know your here somewhere, but sadly I still cant see you." I said and a cold wind hit to my bare skin.

"You really are here though. Maybe I should closed my eyes. Maybe I can see you?" I asked.

I closed my eyes until I saw a little girl with white dress and a basket with full of flowers on it.

"Hi unnie!! I miss you!! I know your wedding is today. That's why I have basket with full of flowers. I dont want to missed your wedding. So you should hurry and go home already. Cause Mommy is waiting for you in the dressing room. Now open your eyes and go!!" She said. And I open my eyes and I hurriedly run to my dressing room.

"Y/N where have you been?" Mom asked.

'Mary's right, mom is waiting here' I chuckled.

"Mom, did you forget what day is it today?" I asked and sat on the chair.

"I know what day is it today. It's Mary's Birthday" She said and smiled.

"I still remember when I raised her with your father and she cried very loud, and after that when I first hold her, she smiled." My mom beggan to tear up.

"Mom, do you want to mess your fully face makeup?" I chuckled.

"Aisshhh, I really miss her so much" Mom sighed.

"Mom, where's dad?" I asked.

"His with your future Husband" She said.

"Oh, ok" I said and the makeup artist beggan to put some makeup in my face.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Im so nervous. Very nervous!! And im excited too!!

"Jungkook-ah, are you nervous?" Y/N's dad asked.

"Yes, Im very nervous" I said.

"That's my first expression, when Y/N's mom and I have married. Im so very nervous. And at the same time im also excited. Im excited to see my love one walking in the aisle, holding a bouquet of flower, and wearing the beautiful dress that she designed by herself." He said and smiled.

"How I wish my youngest daughter well be here too, it's her birthday today though" He said and beggan to tear up.

"Oh, it's ok dad. I know Mary is still here somewhere. I know she'll not miss the Wedding" I said and comfort him.

"Jungkook, promise me something" Her dad asked.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Take care of Y/N, you should make her happy as long as she is safe always in your arms. Ok?" Her dad said.

"I promise" I smiled.

"Sir, we're already here" The driver said.

"Thank you ahjussi" I said and got out of the car.

Y/N's POV

"Are you done?" Mom asked in the door

"Yep, I need some help to zip this gown up" I said.