Chapter 6

I've been woken up by my phone buzzing non stop

I've been woken up by my phone buzzing non stop. I pick up the phone and put it on my ear.

"Ermmm"

"Hee Jin where are you? We've been waiting for 5 minutes now"

"Ermmm who is this"

"Its woojin you pabo. You just woke up didn't you? It's 7.35 already we're going to be late"

I sit up straight fully awake now. Checking my clock. He was right.

"Omg urmm yeah you both can go a head I'll go later. I don't want you guys to be late too"

I ended the call and rushed to the bathroom. I know its not healthy to rushed after you just woke up. But I'm already late.

_

I've finished getting ready. We'll you don't wanna see me today I'll tell you. I look at my wrist watch '0750'. I went out the house putting my other shoe while hopping. I close the gate.

"Wow 15 minutes to get ready"

I was shocked at the voice that came from the person behind me.

Park woojin

"Woojin-shi I told you to go first. Where's Ung?" I ask him while we started the walk to school.

"Aish I told you not to call me so formally. Just call me woojin like you used to. Euiwoong already went with Seonho"

"Okay woojinie" i smiled at him with the brightest smile i can because it's good to smile in the morning. That was why the gate was open at first that, bastard! ."Urm hey how about we run?" I continued

"Alright lets go" he intertwined our hands and we started running as if no one was watching.

_

"Detention for both of you" Mr. Kang the principal demand us to go to the detention room. Were just 7 minutes late jezz.

We went to the detention room that has 2/3 students that we're late too. The teacher Mr. Yongguk was sleeping at the table. I swear that guy can sleep anywhere and anytime.

I took a sit and woojin took a sit beside me. "I told you to go first but you didn't. See, now you got detention too" i said looking at him. "Sorry" I muttered slowly but I guess he heard it.

"Hey I was the one that wanted to wait for you. I can't let my friend get detention alone, it's no fun" what he said was sweet but i was little disappointed with the word friend. Eh why would I? It's not that I like him.

He mess up my hair and then put it back to a decent way. "You look refreshing with no make up" he pinch my cheek. I blushed but not so much, hoping he wouldn't notice. My heart was still racing since we arrived at school maybe because we intertwined hands all the way or just because of the running.

"But your morning voice is annoying with ermm ermm " i hit his arm. "Yah not funny" i pouted. "Okay okay I'm sorry" he tried hard convincing me like yesterday.

Cutie

I brought out my bb cushion and look in the mirror "gawd i look too pale, how can I get his attention now with--" woojin took the bb cushion out of my hands and said "i don't know who are you going to impressed but that's good because only my eyes will be on you now" he said looking straight into my eyes with no hesitation.

"I- er--" i was cut of by a unfamiliar voice

"Done flirting?" Mr. Yongguk was looking at us with an annoyed face. "Now you guys can flirt outside. Detentions over"

We went outside and i made eye contact with woojin. He was about to say something but

"HEE JIIII" I got a back hug from someone. I know the voice but i hate skinship. My face was exactly saying "let me go eiuu help me" but as the good person I am. I pushed the person away and face them

"SEOLWOO!!" "HEE JIIII" We both scream like our throat would burst out

"SEOLWOO!!" "HEE JIIII" We both scream like our throat would burst out. We jump out of excitement. What can we do? We're always high.

 What can we do? We're always high