Chapter 8

A few days has pass by. It was going fine as always except for the fact that Justin didn't get top 35 and was eliminated from the show. Here we are at the roof top, comforting him.

"I swear Justin I'm a gonna burn Mnet down into the pits of hell" I said exploding outburst of outrageous ness.

Eiuwoong patted my back "woah calm down, it's like you're the one going through all this". I pouted and continued eating my sandwich with anger.

Woojin's Pov

I looked at furious Hee Ji. She was pissed off, it was kinda scary. She tried to make Justin happy with her stupid jokes that eventually made us laugh. She's truly bubbly eh sir.

Justin gave her a hug and she hug him back. They looked cute but it annoys me. Is she kind to all of the boys? Why couldn't she hug me too I'm top 20 now. Well she doesn't see me as someone like that I guess.

I suddenly loose my appetite. I stand up with my bread, attracting everyone's attention. They all looked at me. "Hyung where are you going? Aren't you finishing your bread?" Seonho ask. "I'm not hungry" i replied shortly while tossing the bread in my hand to him.

Hee Ji face palm herself at seeing her twins attitude. I gave her a one last glance, then walked away. Leaving them.

I closed the door. I lean on it listening to them, "what's wrong with him" Hee Ji was wondering. truthfully I don't even know.

_

Hee Ji's Pov

I decided to head class early, Daehwi and Somi wanted to get waffles but im already full. When i arrived at class I saw no one except for Woojin. Maybe I'll ask him how's he doing.

I took my seat next to him but he ignore me like the first day he came to school. Seulwoo also told me Seonho ignore her all of the sudden. All are the guys like this? Smh

I was about to greet him properly, then Euiwoong was at my front class door signalling me to come to him. He was holding a cute box.

"What's this" i ask him while pointing at the box.

He said that his girl classmate gave him these cookies, trying to confess to him. He rejected her, politely of course but the girl insisted him to take it anyways. He felt guilty if he ate it so he decided to gave it to me. Because I love cookies.

I swear i felt like lazers we're shooting at the back of my head but i shrugged it off.

He bid goodbye when the bell rang and most of my classmate already arrived.

I sat back at my seat and the class went as usual just without talking to woojin. I'm a bit worried about him. Maybe he's sick?

_

"Woojin" I called his name when we were at the school gate. He usually will wait for me and Euiwoong but he just left in a hurry. I manage to catch up to him. He stopped but didn't turn around.

"Hey Ung has President stuff and will come home late, let's go home together" yes, he was already the school's president in a week of time. That's the Euiwoong I knew.

"Why would I?" I knitted my eyebrows, confused. "Huh?" He turned around to face me.

"How about you walk home with Justin instead?" He raises one of his eyebrows. I can sense the sarcasm he's giving because I, myself is full of sarcasm.

"What's with the attitude? You're acting weird today"

He let out a sarcastic laugh. "What's wrong with me? Maybe you should ask yourself. You know what? Don't even bother to talk to me again" he left me as he walk away.

He didn't even let me to explain nor understand anything he said.I felt a pang in my heart that stings. What did I do? Urgh I hate you.

Nah I'm kidding, I'm on the urge to cry but i held it in. I'm gonna make it up to you to matter what.

 I'm gonna make it up to you to matter what

It's the day🌟