Chapter 7

Seulwoo and I were catching up stories that we've been missing out. Since her class was close to ours, the three of us walk to class together.

She got the same class as Seonho. He was actually smater than me but the teacher told him to move next door to teach the other students, well as the council club president also.

When we arrived at class Daehwi and Somi went to my desk bombaring with questions.

"Where we're both of you huh? Did you guys skipped class together Ommo!" Daehwi covered his mouth with his hands as if he was shocked at our doing.

"We got detention because we came late. That's just it now shut your mouths before i shut it for you" I told them both Daehwi and Somi. Woojin just stay silent smiling not knowing what on earth he's thinking.

_

It was recess and we all went to the rooftop. Who is we all ? Our little geng like that, most of them are participants of Produce 101. And guess what Euiwoong and Seulwoo join the geng yeay.

"Guys I'm afraid of next weeks evaluation" Justin a blonde originally boy from China said. He's sometimes cute, sometimes handsome I don't know but he sure has charisma.

Jihoon patted his back "hey it's gonna be okay alright?". "saying from the guy that has never been rank below 3" samuel spatted out to jihoon. They we're close outside but when it comes to the show Samuel basically wants to avoid Jihoon.

"Let's just hope for the best okay guys?" Baejin join the conversation stopping them from making an eye staring contest.

"Hee Ji, im curious tho who's the 11 that you vote?" Guanlin ask me the question, making everyone's attention to ke now.

"Basically i voted for all of you except for woojin" I continued putting some rice balls into my mouth. "Eh why me noona" Lee woojin pouted. "Aish not baby woojin, park woojin" i pointed to him making little woojin relieve.

"Why tho?" Woojin ask. "urgh Because i didn't know you before¿" note the sarcasm tone. "How could you not know him, he basically got more attention every week. Plus he won first in his group last week" Hyungseob talk to much until what food he was eating was splattering over Euiwoong's face.

"Yahh you are disgusting" Euiwoong said while wiping it off with a tissue. i only can laughed at the situation. I was about to answer but seonho finally giving shit what we we're talking about stop eating his food, well he actually had finish, talk for me.

"She actually doesn't even watch the show, she just votes for her friends for support". They were all making a disbelieve face.

"She's probably watching her list of movies that she missed out" Seulwoo talks on my behave. Its not that i don't want to watch it, its a reality show from Mnet. That snakeu, how can i be fine watching it?

"You're supposed to watch us, how could you do these to us" Daehwi pouted. I patted his head "aww princess is sad" he smack away my hand. "I'm only Somi's princess". i was too lazy too argue with him so i just made an ugly face to him that made them laugh.

_

Seulwoo's Pov

I'm happy to see Hee Ji being herself but I wasn't in the mood because of a certain someone, Yoo Seonho.

Flasback

"Annyeong my name is Ong Seulwoo not Hong Seulwoo" I introduce myself in front of the class. Thank god i didn't bump my head this time, or it'll be embarrassing.

I heard whispers "is she Ong Seongwoo's sister?" "She's kind of pretty" "Do you think she's funny like her brother". Well I'm used to this so I didn't bother.

The teacher as me to took a sit beside this boy. I didn't get to see his face the entire time but he looks familiar.

He raises his head, facing me. Yoo Seonho the person that I've been missing the most. Sorry not sorry Hee Hee. He got more handsome than before.

We made eye contact that didn't last for a minute and he continued to focusing on the board. He was avoiding me. I tried to talk to him he would just stare at different places making me feel like i was talking to a stick.

"Urgh I want to find Hee Ji" i muttered to myself but someone heard me. " she woke up late and got detention" he said and just that he walk to the door leaving me.

End of flasback

I look at Seonho but he was still avoiding me. What did I do wrong?