Part 3: Cursed Blood

???: Open your eyes, my grandchild.

You open your eyes and see that you are floating in a spacial plain.

???: Good.

You turn to see a giant dragon with an orb taking up most of where its face would be.

Y/N: Who are you?!

Anankos: I am Anankos. The Silent Dragon. And your grandfather.

Y/N: That would explain the power to transform...

Anankos: Yes. I am sorry but our time here will be short. I cannot maintain this metaphysical form for long in my current mental health. I bless you with an item. When you are ready, you can use this item to become a new combat class.

A golden device floats into your hands.

Anankos: I must leave now. Until next we meet.

You wake up and rub your head.

Yozakura: You okay?

Y/N: Yeah... Just a dream. What time is it?

Yozakura: Five in the morning. I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.

Y/N: I see. I might as well stay up with you.

You get up and sit beside Yozakura.

Yozakura: So can you tell me a bit about yourself?

Y/N: I'm from a land where two countries are at war Nohr and Hoshido. I was born in Hoshido and taken to a place called a Deeprealm until I grew up.

Yozakura: Woah.

Y/N: Father did it for our safety. A war was going on after all. My sister and our friends were the same way.

Yozakura: You have a sister?

Y/N: Yeah. Kana. She is the sweetest girl I ever met. Minori reminds me of her.

Yozakura: I have several little siblings. Is Kana younger than you?

Y/N: No. I'm younger by about a year. Though, she looks younger than what she actually is. She looks like a pre-teen honestly.

Yozakura: I see. Any other family?

Y/N: My father has a cousin and a bunch of adoptive siblings. They have kids of their own as well.

Yozakura: A big family.

Y/N: Yes. I'm worried about them... They're at war and I can't help them...

Yozakura: You can't beat yourself up about it. How about we all train when everyone wakes up and eats?

Y/N: Sounds good.

Yozakura: Oh. Almost breakfast time. Wanna help cook?

Y/N: Sure.

You go to the kitchen and help her make breakfast.

Later that day, Yozakura brings up training and everyone agrees.

Yumi: Alright. Murakumo, you and Yozakura will spar. Minori, you'll go against Shiki. And Y/N will face me in combat.

You draw the Yato and Yumi pulls out a fan.

Y/N: Let's do this!

You charge but Yumi jumps and shoots ice at you. It scratches you but you smile.

Y/N: Ice huh? Interesting. Time for Dragon Fang!

A helmet covers your face in the shape of your dragon head and your left hand turns into a lance.

Yumi: Woah!

She dodges the attack just in time but the lance does leave a cut in Yumi's outfit. Your arm then turns into a large dragon's mouth and shoots a ball of water at Yumi. The Gessen team leader doesn't have time to dodge and gets knocked back a bit.

Yumi: What power. Alright. Show us what else you can do.

You deactivate Dragon Fang and sheath your sword. You then pull out your Dragonstone.

Y/N: Watch closely.

The other girls watch and you transform into your dragon form.

Murakumo: He can turn into a dragon?!

Yozakura: What a drastic transformation.

Shiki: He's, like, really awesome looking.

Minori: Cool!

Yumi: Interesting. So what is this?

Y/N: This is the true power of my bloodline. We all have the blood of a dragon running through our veins.

You get ready to attack but you're interrupted by a voice.

Homura: So Asuka wasn't kidding about the dragon thing.

You turn to see the Crimson Squad.

Yumi: Homura. What's going on?

Yomi: We heard some fighting and wanted to see how it was going.

Hikage: Sweet dragon.

The green haired girl absentmindedly pet your neck and the others take a closer look at you.

Mirai: How can you see?

Minori: Your scales feel really soft.

You turn back into your human form.

Homura: So how do you do that?

Y/N: My Dragonstone. But that's not all you need. My bloodline is... Special. My father, my sister, and myself are the only ones with this power.

Haruka: Now I really wanna do some experiments on you.

You hide behind Yumi.

Y/N: How about no?

Haruka: Oh don't play hard to get~

You spend the rest of the afternoon hiding from Haruka, eventually hiding in the Hanzo hut. Fortunately, Asuka was able to convince her that you weren't there.

Asuka: She's gone.

Y/N: Oh thank the gods...

You come out from under Asuka's bed and sigh.

Y/N: Is she always like this?

Katsuragi: Well you're the only guy here. It's not surprising she wants a piece of you. I may try to have some fun myself.

Y/N: No!

End of Part 3