Part 5: Battle on the Beach

You wake up to the sound of fighting and you go outside to see Yumi sparring with a small girl with water guns.

Y/N: What's going on?

The two stop and look at you.

Yumi: Ah, Y/N. Morning.

Girl: So this is the boy Renka told us about.

Y/N: Who are you?

Kafuru: I am Kafuru. Nice to meet you I guess.

Y/N: I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you.

Minori: Y/N! Let's go play!

The sweets loving girl grabs your arm and drags you off towards the shore, where she starts making a sand castle. You decide to help her out. Suddenly a voice yells loudly.

???: WHERE. IS. HE?!

Y/N: What was that?

Kafuru: That would probably be Daidoji. She must have heard about you and now she wants a fight.

You turn to see a bulky girl with black hair stomp towards you and Minori with the Hanzo girls behind her.

Ikaruga: Daidoji, please listen to reason.

You stand in front of Minori and draw the Yato. Lucina walks out with Yozakura and Murakumo.

Lucina: What's going on around here?

Murakumo: Oh great... Daidoji.

Y/N: What do you want?

Daidoji: Fight me!

Y/N: Why?

Daidoji: I want strong opponents. Prove your strength!

Y/N: Fine. Bring it.

Daidoji: You have spirit. I like that!

You charge at her but she catches the Yato between her hands and Yanks it out of your grip and stabs it into the sand.

Daidoji: Is that the best you've got?

Y/N: Not even close! Dragon Fang!

Your dragon mask appears and your right arm becomes a lance while the other turns into a dragon mouth. Wings also sprout out of your back. You fly at the brawler, she prepares to block but you fake her out and deactivate the lance and shoot her with a ball of water that stuns her momentarily. While she's stunned, you smack her with the wings and she gets sent flying and she slams into the ground.

Asuka: He beat Daidoji?

Daidoji: Not even close.

She gets up and she barely got scratched.

Y/N: Tch...

Daidoji: Try this!

She dashes at you faster than you can blink and she starts punching you rapidly. She uppercuts you and launches you upwards then she jumps up and grabs you before throwing you back into the sand. She then slams her fist into you. Causing a sand explosion. When it clears, Daidoji is standing over you.

Asuka: Is he...

Yumi: He can't be...

Daidoji: Pathetic... I had high hopes for you.

Suddenly you're engulfed in water as you turn into your dragon form. You then slam into Daidoji as hard as you could, knocking her into a tree.

Y/N: Don't count me out yet!

You slam your tail into her and she and the tree go flying into another tree.

Ikaruga: Is it over?

Daidoji gets up but collapses.

Y/N: I won!

You turn back to normal and sigh in exhaustion.

Asuka: You did it!

Daidoji: Wait...

She gets up and walks over. You thought she was gonna punch you but she grabs you by your collar and kisses you.

Daidoji: I finally found a strong man worthy of my love.

Everyone but Daidoji: HUH?!

End of Part 5