Part 11: The Final Battle Part 2

You point the Omega Yato at Anankos and yell with all your strength.

Y/N: Anankos! You shall fall here! In the name of Hoshido and Nohr! In the name of my friends and family who fought by my side! Prepare for oblivion!

You charge at him and he attempts to swing his claws at you but Homura and Asuka block both his arms.

Asuka: Go, Y/N!

Homura: Kick his ass!

Anankos: Fools!

He goes for another attack but Yumi and Miyabi block.

Yumi: Show him no mercy, Y/N.

Miyabi: Show him what you're made of!

You nod as you continue to charge. Anankos tries to blast you with energy but you dodge and swing the sword, leaving a cut across the dragon's torso. You activate your Dragon Fang and fly up and glare at Anankos.

Y/N: This war ends now!

You fly down at Anankos, who charges another attack but before he can fire, the Omega Yato slices through him. His body starts to dissolve and all that remains is the orb that resided in his head.

Katsuragi: Hell yeah! We did it!

You don't seem convinced.

Y/N: No... It's not over yet.

As you predicted, Anankos's Heart starts floating, the eyes all glare at you.

Anankos: It will take more than that to kill a god!

You pull out the item Anankos gave you and it glows before floating into the air. You get struck by energy from the item and your armor changes again. This time, it looked like a fusion of the Hosidan and Nohr Noble armors.

Y/N: Time to finish this!

You activate Dragon Fang again and fly at Anankos, getting a boost from Asuka and Homura to increase your speed.

Y/N: I make my own fate!

With that, you slash through the orb and it dissolves completely. You land and collapse.

Asuka: Y/N!

The girls run over and help you up.

Y/N: Thanks. Finally... The war's over.

Murakumo: What if there are still some scroungers who follow Anankos?

Y/N: Dad and the others should have that part taken care of.

Familiar Voice: Y/N?

You turn to see that a portal has opened and your father, sister, mother and other family came out. Kanna runs up and hugs you and you hug her back. Your mother walks up and joins the hug as well. Your dad walks up and you offer the Omega Yato to him.

Corrin: Keep it. I see you've unlocked its full potential. I'm proud of you, son.

He hugs you and you hug back before introducing the girls to everyone.

Sayuri: It seems this portal is a permanent connection to our worlds.

Asuka, Homura, and the others all give you a massive group hug.

Corrin: *laughs* looks like my son has become a man.

With the permanent bridge between your world and the Shinobi's, you spend time together with all of them. Showing your family and friends what was around the Shinobi world, while showing Asuka and the others the three kingdoms. With Anankos gone, the curse on Valla has lifted and peace has spread.

End