Chapter 64

School was almost over. 15 more days till graduation. All the seniors were excited about the graduation.

"I'm mad at Steven." Nora jumped next to me.

I was sitting on the bleachers waiting for the 2nd half start. It was the last match of the season. Well technically, the last match has already ended. This was just a friendly match between the two most competitive teams in the state, just as a going away present to them. Both teams looked like they were upset about it being the last game. Hell they weren't even in the mood to taunt each other. They were being awfully nice.

Ashton blew a kiss my way before kicking the first ball.
Me and him had been doing so good since we had dinner with my dad. Dad loved him so much.

When I told him that, he answered with, "I didn't know I was capable of getting fathers to love me."

Dad was impressed with his perfectly made plans for his future. He likes a guy with a plan.
But for poor Nora, dad didn't dislike her. But didn't quite like her too much. Although he was surprised Steven lasted that long with he, he was still not convinced that it was going to last.

"Are you listening to me?" Nora snapped me out of my though bubble.

"What?" I asked. "I mean, why are you mad at my brother?"

"Look what he gave me?" He took out a card from her pocket and showed it to me. It was Steven's extra.

"That's real." I told her.

"I know its real, izzie." She said.

"Then what's wrong?" I asked. She stared at me before groaning.

"You rich people are idiots. Why the hell would he think i need this?" She asked.

"He doesn't think you need that. He just wants you to have it so that you can have fun and stuff." I said.

"Why would he want that?" She asked.

"Because he loves you." I said.

"Why can't he just buy me stuff when i want them instead of just giving me this?"

"He won't be around all the time."

"Yeah. He will. You keep forgetting that he's getting his business degree at Havard." Nora had finally talked to her parents about Havard and they were so pissed at her for waiting that long.

"Speaking of love. You still haven't said it back to him?" Nora asked.

"How'd you hear?"

"Heard him telling Nate. I also, finally, know that it was him who beat Jeremy up. So whats holding you back? I think you love him." She said.

"I do. Just, I'm not sure if its enough." I told her.

"If what's enough?"

"If I love him enough."

"Why would you think that?" She asked confused. I didn't bother to say anything for the rest of the game.

"Hey." I ran to Ashton once the game ended. Nora left after punching Nate's shoulder saying her congratulations on winning the game.

"Hey babe." He said kissing me, and lifted me up. I laughed and kissed him back.

"Um the teams going out for drinks afterwards. Everyone's supposed to go. See you later? Like a lot late?" He asked apologetically.

"Yeah. Ofcourse." I said grinning.

"Hey Westbrook." We turned around and saw the captian of the opposing team walking upto us.