must read

WARNINGS
mentions of suicide, murder, and crime scenes. possible graphic scenes of violence.

DISCLAIMER

the parts that are supposed to be a movie are hard to express well in words, so some parts i've expressed in writing as i saw would have the same effects if we were watching.so, the words aren't EXACTLY what the movie shows, because it's hard to express the same things in different media, but they do provide the same feelings and situation as it would be if imagined a movie.

CLARIFICATIONS

Also, to clarify names and such, Yoongi and Jimin's character are given the same names as I gave them in another book, but they are not connected.

If you want, in the scenes, you can freely imagine their real names (because they are the cast for the characters), because I won't be writing a separate book for the second plot-line running with the first one in this book.

Regarding the scenes, the ones they have in their scripts in the 'behind' chapters, are not always the finalized scenes/lines, so they might not always match

+
this will be called JOG
For Just One Glass, because BTS for behind the scenes is too confusing

WORD FROM THE AUTHOR

Omg, I wrote the start of this like a year ago, and I'm finally finishing it up properly,s ighh, that's why I'm a little less confident about it xD it's got my writing from a year ago, edited by present me, but idk...

But, that is all, thank you for giving this book a chance <3 hope you enjoy (even though it's not great lmao)

adddddy