Jarco

Okay..let's be honest..most of us fucking hate this ship because of mah boi Starco.

Well I think this ship should be appreciated more, And Starco fans one more thing

Please don't attack the Jarco fans..just please..
Don't

Because Some people in the Starco fandom just attack Jarco fans because its like their 'rival' ship, And it's gotten stupid so much so that I see it has a joke..When I write my Starco stories..in one of them I wrote a Jarco segment and I wrote 'I regret writing this part' or something among those lines..I was joking that was just my sarcasm acting up..and I was just acting like one of those Starco shippers who attacked you for nothing, That's how silly this ship war is too me.

Let people ship whatever the heck they want, And if you don't like that ship do not bash them..Just accept the fact that people have different opinions and views on things and move on.

Anyway

I wanna discuss the ship

So..Jarco..I am totally cool and neutral about this ship, It really doesn't bother me much. Well The main flaws of this ship is it's too

..rushed..

And before you Jarco fans come at me..let me explain..

Okay so, from the start we knew Marco had a crush on Jackie and Jackie..honestly it felt like she didn't think of him as a love interest..like..at all..Only just a friend..and such..but after the sleepover episode, Marco apparently confessed to Jackie..and suddenly..

...Jackie as feelings for him..?
..wha..?

And

Yeah

..Other then that I think this ship is cute

So I'll give it a solid rating

5/10

Edit: Oh and I noticed,For what does Marco like in Jackie anyway..I get that she's cool and awesome and all,but that's it she has no flaws at all.

Jackie feels like a Mary Sue and I also feel like she was just made has Marcos love interest,nothing more.