Startom

Ahh..okay I'll be honest here..

This is kinda an on and off ship for me..but it is charming though..

So the problem with this ship for me is just them..getting back together..

Readers: But isn't that a good thing,ShippingGeek?

Well kinda but lemme explain..

I just think star got back with him to remove her feelings for Marco..and I know you guys will tell me that "Oh but she looked very lovey Dovey around him in Club snubbed'Well..

There's a thing called being emotional love or attracted love.

I just think that star was just attracted on how he looks..The same with the blood moon ball..When Marco grabbed star's hand and danced with her..Star didn't know who he was..but felt attracted to him..but when she realized that it was her best friend she snapped back to normal.

But her feelings changed for Marco in season two..well you all know how..

But in The silver bell ball case she does nothing to prevent her feelings..and that is because she had to get over Marco because she was being all crazy over him in 'Scent of the hoodie'

And don't tell me about that one episode which they hold hands..I am getting to that!

Okay that episode..Send me vibes that Star..only likes him as a friend..

So she cared and confronted him..so what's the big deal? People are quickly assuming that she straight up LOVES him..

*face palm*

Hey guys..friends do that too..And guys you know Star told him 'he looked nice'

Yeah friends give compliments too each other too..you know what I honestly feel like the ship is one sided at this point.

Say whatever you want but I only see Star having a friendship with him..Sure they shared pretty romantic moments..but you know why?

BECAUSE THATS WHAT COUPLES DO

and I know what you're thinking 'But ShippingGeek, If Star didn't like him that way then why is she doing this-'

...BECAUSE TO GET OVER HER FEELINGS FOR MARCO DAMNIT

And some of ya think that..

'But star isn't in love with him anymore!!'

Nah bro,Here's something I put up that may convey star's feelings to Marco.

Am I the only one who thinks the faces stars pulling off is the same

Am I the only one who thinks the faces stars pulling off is the same..?

Rating: 7/10

Rating: 7/10

Note: Sorry for being Salty..And I am sorry if I changed your view of the ship cause of this..but it can be whatever you want lovers or friends..doesn't matter..everyone has opinions..

Edit:

Oh and did I mention they might break up because of tom always being clingy towards star and how she's trying to focus on Mewni right now?